The Finding Out

The Finding Out

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea

The Finding Out

Chapter Three

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

When Zack walked past a rack of T-shirts, he saw Leann, Taylor, AJ, Reid, Joe, Nic and another girl huddled together talking worriedly he began to get confused. Nic and Taylor glared at him when they saw Zack come towards the group. He went up to them still confused. “Has anyone seen Isabella?” he asked. “I don’t know,” said Taylor “she went to go show you an outfit she had on then disappeared!”  Leann looked at her phone as it began to buzz.

Scarredforlife:

Le, I’m never

coming back from

it this time

Leann read the message out loud to the others. Nich Went even paler then he already was, and Reid buried her face in Joe’s chest so no one would see her crying. He wrapped his big arms around her and hid his face in the top of her head. Leann was trying to text Isabella back as fast as she could but, she kept messing up because she was shaking and crying. Angelo went over to Leann and took her phone and just held her. Taylor sat down in a chair and covered his face with his hands. The other girl that was there with them, Hope, Nic’s girlfriend, went over to Nic and started talking to him quietly. Zack grabbed his phone and sent a text to Isabella.

Zackery:

Isabella!

Tell me what’s wrong!

Izzybaby please,

Tell me what’s wrong

He waited a few moments before his phone vibrated with her answer.

scarredforlife:

Zack, I saw you.

I don’t care it’s your

Choice but now I’m

Going away

Zack realized that Isabella must have seen Niki kiss him. He hurriedly sent her another message.

Zackery:

Izzy! Baby!

Where are you? Please

Tell me! We need to

Talk

He paced while he waited for her to respond.

scarredforlife:

Zack, please don’t.

Just tell le I’m in our

spot, but, it will be too late

Zack almost started crying right there in the store but, instead he went over to Leann and told her what Isabella had said. Leann turned ghostly white. She grabbed Zack’s hand and pulled him out of the store and down to the third floor. She and Zack went over to an abandoned store and she unlocked the padlock on the door. She opened the door about a foot and checked to make sure no one was looking. When she saw no one was looking Leann pulled Zack through the door with her. They walked through a dark gray hall way for about 5 feet then it opened to a large dimly lit room. Zack saw a small lump in one corner. When he got closer he could see that the lump was a very pale Isabella.

“Izzy?” he called. Isabella didn’t move. He walked over to her and touched her shoulder. She was kind of cold because they room was freezing. Or so he thought. Zack looked her over and saw a lot of red lines and splotches on her dress. He grabbed her wrist only to pull it away because it was wet. He took her wrist again, more careful this time, and looked at it. He saw she had cut open all of her old scars. She was bleeding heavily and he noticed a small pool of blood near his feet. “Leann!” Zack yelled while taking off his shirt and wrapping it around her wrists, “Go get everyone and ask Taylor if he can bring everyone else to the hospital,” Again Leann paled but nodded and ran out of the room.

Once Zack had wrapped Isabella’s wrists up he picked her up and ran out to his car. He laid her gently in the back seat and then jumped into the front seat. When he drove past the front of the mall he saw Joe holding Reid tightly, Nic walking quickly holding hopes hand, Angelo carrying a very pale limp Leann and Taylor running with his keys in his hand to his car. Taylor saw Zack and flipped him off. Zack just nodded and sped off to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<-------This is Hope, Nic's Girlfriend



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea