The Incident

The Incident

A Chapter by Kaelyn Shea
"

Everyone goes to the mall and Zacks old girlfriend starts trouble

"

The Incident

Chapter Two

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


When they got to the mall they saw that Taylor was going to stay and hang out with them. Zack parked the car and helped Isabella out. After everyone had gotten out he locked the door. Then suddenly his phone buzzed three times telling him he had a text message. 

 

Sexyblonde:

Hey Zack! 

Where’s my babe

today?

Zackery:

Nikki, you know 

We are not going

out any more.

He sent the reply and then went to catch up with the others. He snuck up behind Isabella, picked her up and swung her around. "Zack!" she screamed while laughing and squirming around. Taylor looked away pretending not to notice. Everyone started walking again once Zack had set Isabella down. They walked into the mall and everyone immediately headed to Hot Topic.  

Taylor saw Isabella go to the back of the store and start looking at some bright purple skinny jeans. Zack was at the front of the store looking at some hats Taylor headed over to Isabella. "Hey Isabella" He said. He was standing behind her and wrapped his arms around his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder. "Hey Taylor" she said. She didn’t pull him off so he his head where it was. “You know I’m not going to stand by and let you be broken again right?” Her right hand absent mindedly went to the scars on her left arm. Taylor watched and put his hand over hers. “Yes I know why you did that. I never want you to be that sad ever again and I know that Zack will make you that sad. I just want you to be happy and I know I can make you happy and that I can keep you happy,” he said as he pulled her tighter against him and ran his hand over the scars on her wrist. She just shook her head and pulled away.

She grabbed a couple of different pairs of pants and a few shirts that cut off above her belly button. She told Taylor to sit in a chair that was across from the dressing room she went into. The first outfit she put on was blue skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder shirt. She walked out and spun around. Taylor didn’t know she had hip piercings and her tattoo yet. Isabella went over to him and sat in his lap. “What do you think?” she asked him. He looked at her hips and lightly ran his fingers over the piercings and then kissed her shoulder where he saw the tattoo. “When did you get these?” he asked her. She looked at her hips and said “About two months ago” “They look good, and the outfit is cute too,” he said. He began tickling her. “AHH!” she squealed. She pushed his hands away and got up still laughing. He smiled at her and she went to the mirror, looked at the outfit, twisting and turning to get a different angle, and stuck her tongue out at her reflection. Taylor laughed. “Do you not like how you look?” he asked. “No,” she said “I look fat and ugly” Taylor laughed again. “What are you talking about?! You look sexy!” he said smiling at her. Isabella rolled her eyes and said “You’re crazy!”

She walked over to the jewelry and was looking at some new studs for her hips. They were silver and had little orange and gray spikes. She picked them up and went over to Taylor and had him hold them. She then went to the front of the store to show Zack her outfit. He was still over by the hat. She was about to go up to him when she saw a blonde girl was talking to him. He was saying something and then the blonde kissed him. Isabella ran back to the dressing room, changed, and then ran out into the mall.

 

            Zack had been peacefully looking at hats when someone tapped him on the shoulder and covered his eyes. Thinking it was Isabella he turned around and kissed her. When he pulled away he saw his ex-girlfriend Niki. “Hey to you too babe,” she said. “Niki,” he started “I have a girlfriend and” he was cut off when she kissed him. “I know you have a girlfriend” she said. He pushed her away and said “I have a girlfriend and she is the sweetest person I know and I love her. I’m not gunna go around kissing other girls. I love kissing her,” he said. Niki smiled and said I would hope you wouldn’t go kissing other girls,” and pressed her lips hard against his. He was shocked and didn’t move for a minute. She took this opportunity to put his arms around her waist and wrap her arms around his neck. He figured out what was going on and pushed her off. “Babe, what’s the matter?” she asked him. Zack looked at her angrily. “Nicole! You are not my girlfriend! You haven’t been for a few weeks now! My girlfriend is Isabella McCormack and I love her! Not you!” He looked at her for a moment longer and then went to the back of the store to find Isabella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<----- This is Niki, Zack's ex-girlfriend



© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on May 9, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010


Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea