Ohio Smith Part: 3

Ohio Smith Part: 3

A Chapter by Brandon Langley
"

Ohio Smith and the Big Wheel of Danny Torrence

"
Ohio pulled his jacket open, reaching into his jacket pocket. Pulling out a now-tattered piece of paper, reading out, "Danny's Big Wheel?.." he sighed, opening another diamond, "I'm getting too old for this shi-" stepping into the portal before he could finish his sentence.
Ohio stepped out of the diamond to find himself in a hallway, with a floral pattern, beige doors every meter or so, the floor, a blue carpet laying upon a dark, shiny hardwood floor. He peered around, noticing, a few feet ahead of him, two little girls in blur floral dresses with brown hair, creepily staring ahead, a moment later, a boy on a colorful plastic trike of some sort, that must be the Big Wheel, he thought, as he reacted. He began sprinting, the boy covered his eyes, as he passed them, he grabbed the girls on their heads, throwing them against the wall, noticing the axe laying on the ground, but not picking it up, he simply kept running, now able to see that the boy had moved his fingers to see what was going on, he screamed. As he approached the boy, he stopped, turning back to the girls, who had bounced off the walls, leaving piles of blood around themselves and the axe. He turned back, now inches from the boy, he bent down slightly, grabbing the handles of the plastic toy, ripping it from beneath the boy, and he screamed. "Shut up you little-... Why you little-... Shut the f-... I will-..." Ohio pleaded, seeing the two tall figures approaching from one of the hallways, one was a woman, in a plaid green-white shirt, over a beige turtle neck, under light brown overalls with jet black hair, and over-sized teeth and eyes, the other was a man, with a 5 o'clock shadow, with shaggy hair in a flannel patterned navy blue-dark red shirt with a very dark, almost brown, red jacket. Everyone froze, Ohio looked at the man, then the woman, then the child, then at the two twins, then at the Big Wheel, he looked at the yellow seat, it looked as if it held something beneath, he grabbed the handle and pulled slowly, looking up at the woman, the man, the child, the twins, then back at the seat, he had opened it. He looked at the woman, the man, the child, the dead twins, then into the seat, a toy firetruck. He looked up at the woman, the man, the child, the dead twins, then at the firetruck in his right hand. He looked at the woman, the man, the child, the dead twins, the woman, the man, the child-That was it! The child, he threw the firetruck at the little boy only a few feet away from him and sprinted back to the diamond. The toy hit the child in the face and he began crying, the man began chasing after Ohio down the hallway, as the woman tended to the child. Ohio could feel his lungs deteriorating as he dove into the diamond. As the diamond the man disappeared into dissipated, the man chasing after him dove as well, just barely missing the glowing white star as he smashed into the wall, knocking over one of the paintings hanging on the wall several feet away.


© 2013 Brandon Langley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 21, 2013
Tags: Missouri, Rodriguez, Ohio, Smith, The, Shining, Danny, Torrence, Big, Wheel


Author

Brandon Langley
Brandon Langley

Virginia Beach, VA



About
I hat my life. more..

Writing
H+ H+

A Story by Brandon Langley