Devotions To Build Your Trust

Devotions To Build Your Trust

A Chapter by LadyShearon
"

Summary for building your trust in the Lord

"

CHAPTER I

God's plan is for us to trust completely in Him for all of our needs.  He wants us to continually acknowledge Him and stay in close fellowship with Him at all times. He wants us to trust Him for everything.  This is stated clearly in Proverbs 3:5-7

 

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

 

Anytime we put our trust in anyone other than our Lord and Saviour; we will be let down. In Psalms 118:8, it says, "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."  Others will try to keep their promises to you, but it is God that will never let you down.  God cannot and will not lie. When God makes a promise, it is done. He watches over His word to perform it. His word can't return to Him void.  You can depend upon Him to see it through.

 

In Isaiah 55:11 He says, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”

 

We must maintain a close fellowship with the Lord. And in order to do that we must be obedient to His Word and stay the course He has placed us on. We should trust Him and know that He cares about what we are going through and won’t ever fail. Even when you can’t see how things are going to work out; you must trust and believe that He is working things out for your good. Remember our trust should always be in God.  He can do anything but fail.


© 2013 LadyShearon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: encouragement, inspiration, faith, hope, christian, prayer, devotion, courage


Author

LadyShearon
LadyShearon

Sanford, FL



About
I studied Christian Counseling at Liberty University. I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encour.. more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon


INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon