Trust In Me

Trust In Me

A Chapter by LadyShearon
"

Trusting In the Lord

"

Trust In Me

 

Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

 

My Child,

 

There are things going on in your life that has caused your faith in Me to waver. At times, you even wonder to yourself if I still love you. Why is this? How can you ever think that I don’t love you?    I am the one who supplies all your needs. It was for you that I was wounded. It was for you I died. What has caused your heart to feel this way? Why won’t you tell Me?

 

I want you to know I am concerned about you, and everything that you go through. I am watching all you do, and nothing has gone unnoticed. Please place your trust in Me. You are an important part of My body. Don't be discouraged, and do not be dismayed. Do not stop calling out to Me.  I am with you; I won’t leave you alone.

When the enemy comes against you, rise up and don’t stop rejoicing and sending praises up in My Name. This shows Me how much you trust Me even in the midst of what you are going through. Allow Me to abide in you in the areas where you are weak.  It is My desire to make you strong. I will make you a fortress that the enemy will never break through. It is My desire to pour blessings into you that you won’t be able to contain. Trust in Me and serve Me in the way I have called you to serve Me

 

I want you to hunger and thirst for more of Me because I have so much more I want to pour into you. The testimony I seek is more than your words, it’s your lifestyle. Now step aside and allow My glory to be poured into you, your life, in everything you do, and I will plant you on the Rock!

Trust in Me. Yes, My Child, complete trust is what I need from you My child.  

 

My Prayer Confession,

Father, I confess at times when things get a little stressed I forget who I belong to; I forget who My Father is.  So I ask Your forgiveness, Lord for not trusting you as I should.  And I stretch out in faith and look to you, the Author and Finisher of my faith for strength. I bless Your Holy Name, and I love You and trust in what You are doing in my life.  I lift up Your Holy Name.


 



© 2013 LadyShearon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: encouragement, inspiration, faith, hope, christian, prayer, devotion, courage


Author

LadyShearon
LadyShearon

Sanford, FL



About
I studied Christian Counseling at Liberty University. I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encour.. more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon


INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon