Prayer For Peace Over Worry

Prayer For Peace Over Worry

A Chapter by LadyShearon
"

Prayer

"

Prayer for Peace over Worry

 

Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

 

Heavenly Father,

I come to you in Your Son Jesus name asking you to please forgive me for allowing worry and anxiety to take root in my life. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the spirit of fear, oppression, and depression; and I declare and decree that I do not have a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.  I will not allow the enemy to rob me of my peace anymore.  I will trust in Your word.

 

I surrender my will to You and you alone.  I give You complete control, and I recognize You are greater than any fear my mind can conceive.  Oh Father, by worrying I am displaying an obvious lack of faith, and I know without faith it is impossible to please You. Father, it’s my desire to please you in all that I do. So right now I give You the weight of the world that I have taken on my shoulders, and I place it all in Your hands; I cast all my cares upon You, because I know You care for me.

 

Father, in the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out every anxious and worrisome thought out of my life, and I bind my heart, my soul and my mind to the Holy Spirit. I ask you to please let Your mind be in me as it is in Christ Jesus.  I take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, and I lose the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding that would guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus into my life. Oh Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

 

Father, You promise to keep me in perfect peace, if I keep my mind on you, and if I trust in You.  I make this my declaration to You; I will fix all my thoughts on You because I trust in You.

 

Thank You Father for delivering me from worry and for binding, every stronghold of the enemy coming against me and casting them out.  Lord, I thank You for allowing me to rest in this confidence knowing You are for me and with me.  And knowing You are for me and with me, I know there is nothing I will face today that You can't see me through.  I know there is no power greater than You. I can rest in Your arms because there is nothing strong enough to come against me and succeed. I praise You for this victory, and for Your divine peace that floods my soul.

 

In Jesus Name, I pray Amen.



© 2013 LadyShearon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: encouragement, inspiration, faith, hope, christian, prayer, devotion, courage


Author

LadyShearon
LadyShearon

Sanford, FL



About
I studied Christian Counseling at Liberty University. I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encour.. more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon


INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon