Don't Doubt My Word, Trust Me

Don't Doubt My Word, Trust Me

A Chapter by LadyShearon
"

Put your trust in the Lord

"

Don’t Doubt My Word… Trust Me

 

James 1:6-8 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

 

Once again, doubt and unbelief are stopping you from living a victorious life. You know they are not your friends, why do you allow them to interfere in your life?  The enemy sent them to you to convince you I wouldn’t deliver on My promises.  He wants you to pick your burdens back up and fight the battle yourself.  Don’t you dare!!  This battle is MINE; I AM in control!

 

Leave your burdens with Me and trust that I am able to supply all your needs. Don’t ever doubt Me; I am greater than the mountains you face.  Trust Me to not only fight the battle, but to WIN THE BATTLE. Take your thoughts captive and turn them around to a positive statement of trust in ME.  You must conquer doubt and unbelief. This trial of your faith you are going through is your training ground. It is not meant to destroy you, it is to strengthen you. You must learn lean upon Me, and to TRUST Me completely.

 

It’s time you put doubt and unbelief under your feet! Declare and decree that you will trust in Me even when your back is against the wall. Take authority over the enemy in the Name of Jesus Christ!  Command things to line up according to the My word.  Don't allow the enemy to have access to any area of your life. Fill yourself up to overflowing with the Word of God. Like oil and water, you can't mix faith and trust; with doubt and unbelief, they don't mix!!!

 

When doubt has a place in your life faith cannot operate. Faith cannot operate with reasoning. Faith operates with complete trust in God and Who He Is. YOU MUST BELIEVE! My Word says, “If thou can believe, all things are possible” and “You can do all things through Christ Jesus, who strengthens me." It's time that you rise up and take your rightful place as a child of God and trust in Me and stop doubting My Word.

 

You need to declare these statements out loud daily. Declare them as often as you can.  Remember, the enemy can only operate when you let him.  Shut him out. Arise right now above the things which have held you captive! Arise now and take authority and be victorious over all the enemies of your soul! Arise I say Arise!

 

Now stop doubting My word, and trust in Me.

 

My Prayer Confession,

Heavenly Father, Lord I thank You for a blessed time such as this.  Yes, it’s time to put doubt and unbelief under my feet.  No longer will I allow him to have access to any area of my life, so he can do whatever he pleases.  But I will rise up in the authority You have imparted in me and make changes into my life.



© 2013 LadyShearon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on January 12, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Tags: encouragement, inspiration, faith, hope, christian, prayer, devotion, courage


Author

LadyShearon
LadyShearon

Sanford, FL



About
I studied Christian Counseling at Liberty University. I've been in the ministry for over 20 years. My writing ministry has been blessing people on the internet for over 10 years with words of encour.. more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon


INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by LadyShearon