Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by One Lost Anti-Hero
"

Please give me your honest opinions and faults that you find with this story. Anything from structural points or even grammatical errors would be appreciated. Thank to whom ever read this story.

"

In my world humans were born on a singular island surrounded by the ocean from all sides, but the island was the size of what you call the Americas so there wasn't an issue with overpopulation. We live similar to your kind you probably so you would not notice the difference. However there is one slight difference that separates you from us and that is our powers. From magic to telekinesis we have an endless supply of them, but unlike in fiction we have conquered our struggles with each other. Everyone is required to go to school named Vice Academy and we help every student in every way you can imagine. Every student is taught individually with their abilities to help guide them to live beyond the Vice Academy. No person is broken and no one is ignored because it would hurt the world. No one is ever alone except for me, but then again to them I am not a person to begin with. I have no name to tell you, I have nothing to give, and I have nothing to hope for. I'm just something that is there for their entertainment and an example of what happens to you if you were born into this place without a power. That's right in this incredible world of powers that can shape the planet, I alone am the only one without a power to call my own.



© 2015 One Lost Anti-Hero


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it. It has a mysterious feeling around it. While reading this, I feel like I want to create myself in this world that you are talking about.

~Kurayami

Posted 8 Years Ago


One Lost Anti-Hero

8 Years Ago

Anything that is within human lines aka you can do something that has a cost. For example you can co.. read more
Kurayami

8 Years Ago

Sorry, I've been quite busy. I will create my character and send it to you soon if you still want it.. read more
One Lost Anti-Hero

8 Years Ago

Yea sure no problem. I know the feeling ive been busy too.
This is being interesting and intriguing, from the first word you had me hooked. I loved the ending especially: "That's right in this incredible world of powers that can shape the planet, I alone am the only one without a power to call my own."

Posted 9 Years Ago


One Lost Anti-Hero

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I was thinking of a short story so that I can leisurely work on.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 10, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015


Author

One Lost Anti-Hero
One Lost Anti-Hero

TX



About
I'm just a person that can be described in very few words. Shy, simple, and human are just to name a few. I like to put on a mask and use various personalities to try to make things as relaxing If we .. more..

Writing