Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Kayra13
"

Having a secret super hero alternate identity? Not as fun as they make it a look on tv kids. How do I know? Yea, I have one. I also never knew I could get that good at lying.

"
They say everyone who looks into their family history will find a secret sooner or later. I never knew that my families history would be the same. I had a history project that was due in a few days, and it was on your family history. To think, if only my history teacher hadn't assigned that project. I would still be that normal girl. The girl everyone knew, but didn't at the same time. They all knew my name. they all knew that I loved writing. They all knew other choice things I let out. The sad part?  My family is also in this category. If you asked me a couple months ago, I would have told you that I trust them. But now? I don't know if I can trust anyone anymore. Even the one person I trusted with my life. before the project. Her name is Siren 'Flame' Calentio. She is...... I don't know how to describe her. She's one of those people that you can't describe with mere words. We are pretty close friends. I guess so anyway. Ever since I discovered my family secret, I've been fighting for my life. My family doesn't know I'm doing it. I've always been good at lying, but I never liked doing it. I used to be average. I used to make average grades, average mistakes. But now?  I have to lie to protect my friends and family. I have to try desperately to stay awake I'm class. I have to fix any mistake I make quickly, otherwise people might die. Who am I? I am Katherine 'Kay' Geheimnis, aka, Arcane. And this is my story.


© 2016 Kayra13


Author's Note

Kayra13
Please tell me what you think. Pretty please? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loooking Good Story of Your Life

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 3, 2016


Author

Kayra13
Kayra13

TN



About
Hey! My name is Jenny , and I'm 12 years old. Right now anyways. I like to swim, read, listen to music, and write. I have brown hair, and my eyes are bluish-green. I am a fan of horror, humor, friend.. more..

Writing
Torch And Jewl Torch And Jewl

A Story by Kayra13