Chapter 2- Passing Out. Aww Great!

Chapter 2- Passing Out. Aww Great!

A Chapter by Kayra13
"

Passing out and problems with Siren. Well today sucked!- :Kay:

"
I never really noticed anything else before the project that happened. Well,there was that one incident......nevermind! That was to embarrassing to talk about.im just gonna get to the project.  I was sitting next to siren,which was our usual seats. She was sleeping. 'Great' I thought. I nudged her in the side and whispered, 'Wake up!'. She jerked awake suddenly. I stared at her with a deadpan look. "How much sleep did you get last night?" I asked her. She looked at me sheepishly. "Ummmm.....about an hour?" She grinned. I facepalmed, and that's what caught the attention of our teacher. You see, Siren and I aren't very well liked by most of the school. Unfortunately, this included nearly all of the teachers. The social studies teacher was called Mr. DumbAndBoring. That's obviously not his real name,but Siren and I call him behind his back. So,he was marching up to us, "Miss Gheminis, Miss Calentio, do you care to share your, oh so important conversation with the rest of the class?" He yelled, smacking the desk hard with his pink ruler. Yea, I should probably explain the pink ruler..... first thing, I have no tolerance to sugar. If you give me even a little piece, I will automatically go into sugar high. Siren decided it would be funny to give me the candy she had left over from Halloween.  And we painted his ruler pink, and ran for the hills! Then he decides he hated siren and I. "No sir" I mumbled. I learned early on that it's best to not get on his bad side. Mr. DumbAndBoring left without saying anything else to me. "Rude" I huffed, falling back into my chair. Siren didn't reply, because she had fallen into a trance of sorts. The bell snapped her out of her trance though. "Don't forget about the project! It's due next week!" Mr. DumbAndBoring yelled. He had to keep up the pretense of a nice and kind teacher after all! "Are you ok?" I asked, catching up to Siren. "Yes." Siren refused to meet my eyes," I'm just having trouble sleeping." She started packing her bookbag because History was the last class of the day. "See ya later Kay." She started walking to where the bus riders were dismissed. I didn't like how she refused to meet my eyes while talking. But I didn't push. I just walked to where the car riders were dismissed. My mom pulled up, and stared at me. "You've got the, 'Im about to do something ridiculous' look on your face.' What's up?" Mom asked. "What?! I don't have that look." I glanced into the review mirror so my mom could see me. "Oh, yes you do. Your father had it on all the time....." Mom trailed of, her grey eyes getting cloudy. I went silent as well. My dad went missing when I was five years old, and he's presumed dead. I have been told I look like a female version of dad, and that I act a lot like him to. I guess if your dad was a veteran, you tend to pick up his traits, even if he's long gone. My phone buzzed in my pocket with a text message. I pulled it out and just put it right back in. It was a little creep named Jake. I helped him a while back, and he now has the creepiest stalker crush on me, I swear! But you aren't reading this to hear about my rants. I'm just gonna get on with the story. Mom had gotten home, and was struggling to get out of the car.  "Let me help!" I immediately offered. "Hehehe. Thanks Kay." Mom accepted my help. She had gotten the injury while dad was still alive, apparently. I get of topic really easily, I've realized. Sorry. Anyways, I helped mom inside the house, then immediately went up to my room. I ploped down onto my bed and immediately felt faint. My breathing quickened, and I passed out.


© 2016 Kayra13


Author's Note

Kayra13
Ill leave you with that then!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhh when will next chaoter come

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 6, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016


Author

Kayra13
Kayra13

TN



About
Hey! My name is Jenny , and I'm 12 years old. Right now anyways. I like to swim, read, listen to music, and write. I have brown hair, and my eyes are bluish-green. I am a fan of horror, humor, friend.. more..

Writing
Torch And Jewl Torch And Jewl

A Story by Kayra13


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kayra13