Chapter 9 The Question

Chapter 9 The Question

A Chapter by KLH
"

The boys decides to shake things up leaving the girls wondering what.

"

Scarlet and Damon walked up the steps of the school, all eyes were on them seeing how Damon's arm was still around Scarlet.  As the two made their way up the steps, the faint sound of metal music entered the air. Scarlet turned around and saw Talon drive up and park in the student parking lot. The two walked over just as Talon was getting out, Talon had on blackish grayish baggy pants that were torn up at the bottom and had holes in the knees, he had a studded belt, he wore a plain green tank top and had his hair up in the usual Mohawk.

Talon made his way to the front of the van and leaned against it as the side and passenger door opened, Rose got out from the passenger door and Salem and Luna from the side. Rose had on her black combat boots black fishnet stockings, black mid-thigh shorts with a studded belt, she had a dark purple tank top that showed her belly and belly button ring, her tank top said “Like a Boss” in big black letters, her make-up, flawless.

Salem and Luna were different, unlike Talon and Rose who don’t seem to understand the different seasons, Salem and Luna always dressed to fit the weather, Scarlet was kind of in the middle of the four. Salem had on black combat boots, brown cargo pants that dragged a bit on the ground and a black sweater, his hair was in a braid like always.

Luna wore black boots, black and white striped tights with a knee high black skirt and a plain white sweater, she wore her make-up a bit more natural, her ice blond hair hung down her back with long bangs that just came short of her eye brows.

Scarlet and Damon walked over to them, and Scarlet could see the looks the four was giving them. She just rolled her eyes and sat down inside the van with Luna and Rose as Damon walked to the front and started talking with Salem and Talon.

 

        “Oh my god! He had his arm around you! You guys are so dating” Luna said.

“We are not!” Scarlet said. Ok, that was a lie seeing how she stayed the night at his house, slept in the same bed, showed him where she lived, have him help her with chores and even walk to school together…with his arm around her.

“Then how do explain his arm around you? Hmmm?” said Rose

“I don't know, maybe he thought I was cold?”

“Girl, you got a sweater on! And a jacket over that!” stated Luna.

“I don't know; he hasn't asked me out or anything...” said Scarlet sadly. She really did have a feeling for him.

“Hey! The Halloween dance is coming up in a week! Maybe he'll ask you then!” Rose said as she put her arm around Scarlet and waved her hand around trying to fantasize something “Just picture it! We are all at lunch eating when out of know where he drops from a helicopter and parachutes down, landing next to you down on one knee, he grabs your hand ever so softly and kisses it, he then asks in that deed dreamy voice of his “I would be ever so honored if you would accompany me to the Halloween dance” Rose and Luna started making kissy faces reenacting the thought with hand puppets.

The fun was broken as Mr. Planes made his way over to us, he nodded at the girls and walked over to Talon “Mr. Talono I would like it if you would turn down that music, I've been getting complaints from the next state over” Talon, mad that Mr. Planes used his whole name made his way over to the radio and turned it down a bit. Mr. Planes nodded “Thank you, now you all better hurry up and get to your lockers and get to class” and with that he left.

The six got their stuff and headed to class, the day went by like always. Scarlet kept noticing Damon was working on something but whenever she would try and see, he would put it away. It looked like a piece of paper or something. The day kept going, at lunch Damon, Salem, and Talon were nowhere to be found and Scarlet, Luna, and Rose started to worry.

It was the last class of the day, L.A and S.S and today they had early Halloween party. The class was allowed to have free time, hang, listen to music, or watch scary movies. Scarlet, Rose, and Luna all sat around the T.V screen watching the movie “Nightmare on Elm Street”. The boys were sitting in the back doing something and whenever one of the girls would even get near them they would quickly hide it.

As the last bell rang Scarlet, Rose, and Luna got their stuff together but couldn't find the boys, it was starting to make the three mad. They decided to put their stuff in their lockers and try to find them afterwards, when they got to their lockers they all found black notes peeking out from the spaces at the top, they grabbed the notes and huddled together. The one in Scarlet's hand had her name written across the front in red, the one in Rose's hand had her name written across the front in purple, and the one in Luna's hand had her name written across the front in white, the girls opened up the notes, in Scarlet's a short question and a yes and no was written in blue, the question asked ‘Will you go to the Halloween dance with me?’ the question was the same for both Rose and Luna except for Rose, her question was written in green and Luna's was in brown. Instantly the three knew who the notes were from and all three started squealing. Each checked yes and headed to the lockers that belonged to the one's that wrote the notes.



© 2016 KLH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on February 4, 2016
Last Updated on February 4, 2016
Tags: Short story, Fantasy, Celestial, Demon


Author

KLH
KLH

Seattle, WA



About
Hello, my name is Kayla Lovell Hitchcock. I am a young, passionate artist. I do what I want and love doing it. An Earth without Art would just be Eh. "You have to be odd to be number one" - Dr... more..

Writing
A writer's life A writer's life

A Poem by KLH


My Place My Place

A Poem by KLH


To Define Tired To Define Tired

A Poem by KLH