Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Kryptonite120613

“Good morning sweet heart” Steven whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I giggled and turned to face him.

“Good morning honey” I smiled as he kissed me gently.  Then I realized he was holding a small box in his hand.

“What’s with the box?” I asked smiling.

“Oh this, it’s your present for out ten month anniversary.” He said smiling brightly. I stepped out of his arms.

“May I have it please?” I asked politely smiling. His smile grew

“Hmm… I guess so” He said slowly handing it to me. I slowly reached out to take it and he moved it back so it was behind his back.

“What’s this?” I heard, I couldn’t place the voice. I looked up and instantly regretted it. There was Shaun reaching for the tiny box.

“What do you want?” I snapped slightly. My entire day had just gone downhill.

“Oh gotten feisty now haven’t we Jess?” My heart started to race. He hadn’t called me Jess sense the day we shared our first kiss, the same day we shared a good bye.

“Only to a*s holes like you” I snapped. Steven stepped in between us I looked at his hands he still had the box. Good  I thought.

“Shaun I think it’s time you to go” Steven said being the responsible one he was.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend to be seeing Shaun?” I intervened. Shaun rolled his eyes.

“Okay, okay Jess I can take a hint.” He laughed and sauntered off. I looked over at Steven. He was holding the box out for me. He was trying to make me smile, it worked. I reached out took it and slowly opened it.

“Steven! It’s beautiful!” I exclaimed as I pulled out the necklace. He gently took it and I turned around and allowed him to put it on me. He clasped it and turned me around. I kissed him gently.

“Thank you” I said sweetly. He smiled and kissed me.

“Anything for you sweet heart” He said. The bell rang telling us to get to class. We slowly walked together to first block. We walked in and everybody looked at us, the class couple. We took our seats in the back of the room holding hands and giggling together.

“Aw how cute” I heard my best friend Katrina say I turned and hugged her showing off my new necklace. I heard Steven talking with his friends. It made me happy that he still hung out with them.

“It’s so pretty Jessie” Katrina said as she admired it.

“I know it must have cost a fortune” I said slowly. Katrina looked at me.

“How are you going to top this?” She asked curiously. I smiled

“I’ll tell you later.” I said as our teacher Mr. Jacobson walked into the room. She rolled her eyes and sat down in her seat at the table next to Steven and mines.

 

After class Steven and I went our separate ways and I walked with Katrina to second block.

“So..? How are you going to top his gift?” She asked again. I laughed.

“I have an incredible date planned” I said smiling. She grabbed my hand.

“Well I hope it’s a good one” She said. I smiled.

“Don’t worry it is.” I said slowly hoping I was right.



© 2013 Kryptonite120613


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing