Chapter three

Chapter three

A Chapter by Kryptonite120613

I looked from Steven to Shaun and back and forth totally confused on what to do.  I walked past Steven into my house Shaun on my heels and Steven not too far behind him. You could literally cut the tension with a knife. Steven was the first to speak up.

“What were you two doing in the woods?” He asked, I could hear the jealousy in his voice. Shaun and I exchanged a look quickly.

“We were just-“ I started but Shaun interrupted me

“We were having sex.” He finished. I gave him a sharp look and Steven’s jaw dropped.

“No we weren’t. We were talking some things out.” I said narrowing my eyes at Shaun. Steven looked back and forth between us and came over and put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes and I looked over and Shaun and he was clenching his fist. My eyes widened.

“Steven stop.” I said shortly. Shaun rolled his eyes and made a disgusted noise. Steven looked up.

“If you have a problem buddy you can leave, you didn’t have a problem with that before.” Steven snapped. I gasped and Shaun’s eyes narrowed.

“Want to say that again?” Shaun asked. I stepped in between them.

“No he doesn’t in fact he was just leaving, right Steven?” I intervened. Steven looked between Shaun and me, sighed and left. I turned my attention to Shaun.

“What were you thinking?! Are you trying to break us up?!” I almost screamed. Shaun’s face turned red with anger.

“Jess this is the worst relationship you can be in. Why can’t you see that?” He sighed in frustration. I looked at him totally shocked.

“I’m happy, isn’t that good enough?” I asked. He looked at me defeated. I sighed and stormed up to my room. I slammed my door behind me and lay down against it. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs and stop in front of my door. There was a gentle knock and then a sigh to follow.

“Jess… Come on you know I still care about you. Please, don’t shut me out again.” I could hear the choked back tears in his voice. I sighed stood up and opened the door. There he was, his brown eyes brimmed with tears his cheeks slightly pink his long arms just dangling there his back slumped. I couldn’t help but break down slightly. A tear rolled down my cheek. He pulled me into a hug his muscles flexing slightly, but I wasn’t squished I fit perfectly into his arms. I looked up at him to find he was already looking at me, so I leaned up and I kissed him. He kissed me back and I could tell he had waited for this moment for a while. How? The way he kissed me, it was rough but loving, sweet but hungry. All around I didn’t want it to end, and I could tell he didn’t either. He moved his hands down to my hips causing my heart to skip a beat. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and moved into my room. He sat me down on the bed went back and closed the door. He came back and sat down kissed my cheek and simply said,

“I know you’re not ready and I respect that totally and completely.” I looked at him and kissed his lips gently.

“Thank you” I whispered in response. He smiled and kissed me.

“You’re welcome but I am going to keep kissing you.” He said and he kissed me gingerly. I smiled as he kissed me, it was like it was never going to end, but it did. He got up off the bed and looked at me.

“I should go.” He said slowly smiling disappearing, mine did as well.

“I guess you should. I’ll walk you out.” I said solemnly. We slowly walked down the stairs to the door. He kissed my lips gently one last time and then opened the door and left.



© 2013 Kryptonite120613


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5