Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kryptonite120613

“Where are we going?” Steven asked looking at me from the passenger seat.

“It’s a surprise” I said smiling; he chuckled and stared out the window. I made a quick left turn onto an old path. Steven looked at me a spark in his eyes. I looked into the bed of my truck to make sure everything was still there. Steven looked into the bed of the truck looked then looked at me. He leaned over and kissed my cheek causing me to smile. I kept driving staring at the narrowing road. He kissed my neck slightly and I shivered. He scooted over so he was sitting in the middle seat.

“Steven. Stop we have had this conversation before.” I said sternly. He scooted back over and leaned his head against the window, I sighed. Great I thought this date has just gone downhill and it will take a lot to get it to be good. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. We sat in silence. I pulled over on the side of the road.

“Are you going to mope the rest of this because if so I’m not going to waste my time.” I said. He didn’t even look up. I made a disgusted noise rolled my eyes and turned off the engine and climbed out taking the keys with me. I heard his door open then close as he got out. He walked over to me and looked at me.

“Why can’t we Jess? We have been together for ten months as of today” He said complaining.

“I told you, I want to wait until I’m married.” I said leaning back against my truck. He came and stood in front of me and put his hands on my hips. I looked up at him and he kissed me. I of course being me kiss him back and he pulls me closer so that our bodies are touching. I stopped kissing him and he kissed my neck.

“Steven, stop.” I said slowly, but he kept going.

“Steven!” I shrieked. He still didn’t stop. I shoved him away and he fell to the dirt. He looked up at me and there was something different in his eyes. I climbed into my truck started it up and started backing down the road leaving him behind. I saw him get up and just stand there. I finally got back out to the main road and he was out of sight. I parked on the side of the road and went back to the bed of the truck. I pulled the sheet that was covering up the surprise revealing a blanket and a basket full of his favorite foods. I took it out set it up and wrote him a note.

Dear Steven,

You need to learn this funny thing called boundaries. I told you no but you kept going. So consider this your warning. This was your surprise but I guess now you get to enjoy it on your own. Have a nice day

Sincerely

Jessica Amanda Roberts

 

I folded the note up wrote his name on it and climbed back into the truck and drove home.

 

When I got home there was Shaun sitting on my porch steps. I sighed turned off the engine and climbed out and walked to the door unlocked it opened it and walked in. Shaun followed me.

“Do you want a drink?” I said he looked at me curiously.

“You aren’t going to ask why I’m here?” He asked casually.

“Coke? Water? What?” I said shrugging off his question and buried my head in the fridge as tears started to slide out of my eyes. I heard Shaun walking towards me. I wiped my eyes and closed the fridge bringing out two cokes, his favorite. I set them down on the counter and Shaun looked at me. I knew he knew I had been crying.

“What did he do?” Shaun asked shortly.

“Nothing Shaun.” I said grabbing my coke and started for the stairs.

“Jessica don’t pull that bull s**t on me. I know he did something.” He said raising his voice so I could still hear him. When I didn’t respond he sighed and started to follow me. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed still holding my unopened coke.

“Jess… Please, let me help” He said desperately. I sighed.

“He is trying to force me to have sex.” I finally admitted. Shaun’s face hardened. He turned and ran down the stairs. I threw my coke onto my bed and ran after him, but damn that boy was fast. By the time I was out the door he was running down the path, our path. I froze, and then slowly followed him knowing he could do something stupid. Then I broke into a full out sprint to catch up with him. I burst into the clearing but I couldn’t see him. I turned in slow circles and all of a sudden he erupted out of the bushes and tackled me. I fell face first into the dirt. I muttered a couple of swear words and turned over so I could breathe. And just like last time there he was, his mud brown eyes staring into mine his lips inches away from mine. This time was different though. He cleared his throat got up and held his hand out to help me up. I laid there for second before getting up ignoring his hand. He dropped his hand and looked at me.

“You remember don’t you?” He asked slowly. I scoffed.

“How could I forget?” I said harshly. He hung his head and I instantly regretted it. I walked over so I was standing in front of him and forced his head up.

“I’m sorry I snapped. It’s just that day was hell for me.” I said sincerely. He looked at me.

“It was for me too.” He snapped and shook his head out of my hand. I dropped my hand and we just stood there in silence. Finally he came over and wrapped his arms around my waste pulled me in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, this time neither of us pulled away for a few minutes. We finally stopped and we just stared into each other’s eyes smiling.

“That was still better the first time” He said teasingly, I laughed and he pulled me into a hug.

We walked back to the house hand in hand and there waiting at my door was Steven.



© 2013 Kryptonite120613


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

Kryptonite120613
Kryptonite120613

About
My name is Meaghan I just got married and have not been on in forever. Please add my other profile as that will be the one I am logging on in. Thank you! more..

Writing