Finding the Sound

Finding the Sound

A Chapter by Cy!

It was hard leaving Penn. But especially, when after she last hugged Adira, it seemed like she wouldn't let her go. Adira wanted to say, "We'll see each other again." or "It'll be alright." But she couldn't. All she could do was fiercely hug back Penn with the same strength. 
Now on the crowded train, staring out the window with her bag clutched to her chest. It had only what she needed in it, seeing how people didn't have many personal belongings. Her bag only contained the necessities. 
Waiting for her next stop, seemed to take forever. Adira takes out her phone and takes a look at the time. She was right on time for making it to what will now be, her new home.
With the train stopping at the station Adira was to get off on, everyone moved with the motion of the train. Gathering her things, Adira put her bag on her shoulders.
After she walked out of the train, Adira stopped and stood facing the train. She waited.
The doors closed.
And there it was.
A gush of wind passed from the trains motion, making her hair whip against her cheeks. She loved the feeling of that wind. The exhilaration of standing there, while everything else moved around you.  
Finally, taking a breath she turned around ready. Ready to now do her very best, in serving Taria, their home. And Earth.
Their dying home.


© 2017 Cy!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 3, 2017
Last Updated on February 7, 2017


Author

Cy!
Cy!

Albany, NY



About
hi i like reading, writing, video games, drawing holy crap i made this account a long time ago about time i change my bio? I have decided to move my writing to different website, but i also reme.. more..

Writing
Figuring it out Figuring it out

A Story by Cy!


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cy!


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Cy!