Chapter 2-Love is understanding

Chapter 2-Love is understanding

A Chapter by Rebecca

Gaspard woke up early and in a rush.  He wanted to impress the blessing that came to his life yesterday night and also maker her feel loved, even though she had no idea what love is.  As Gaspard was preparing the breakfast, which would be glass of warm milk for her and some coffee for himself.  At some point he burnt his finger.

“Ah, damn it !” he swore and placed his finger inside his mouth and sucked it.  Lune woke up.

“What's wrong ?” she asked politely in a soft voice.

“Nothing, I just burnt my finger.” replied Gaspard.  Lune approached him and she noticed the red area on his finger.  She wrapped her hand around it and the light in the kitchen became brighter.  His finger was healed.

“How did you do that ?” asked Gaspard impressed but then he thought about it.  “Well, you are a creature made by my wish...kind of like a genie.  Your abilities shouldn't surprise me.” he said lovingly and Lune giggled.

The two of them had breakfast together and after that Gaspard rushed to his car along with Lune.

“I have to go to a rehearsal in the opera.  I'll drop you by at a nearby bistot.  I'll be done in a few hours.” he said kindly and got the car going.

In his way he left Lune in said bistot and he walked to the Opera.

“Hey Gaspard, I came here looking for your violin and it's nowhere to be seen.  The others have already their violins.  If you don't come here with a violin, we will have to cancel the rehearsal.” berated the conductor.  Gaspard facepalmed and ran out of the Opera and close to a bistot in which, Lune was having a tea.

Lune saw her lover panting and got worried.  “What's wrong ?  You burnt your fingers again ?” she asked with concern.

“No, it's not that.  Look, I love you as a woman, but I need a violin for the rehearsal.  I'm so sorry.  Please have understanding.” Gaspard almost begged in his deep voice.

“I understand.” said Lune with a smile and turned into her original form, with the difference that the violin was wrapped in the dress she was wearing.  Gaspard picked the shoes and rushed back into the Opera.

“Here's my violin.  Shall we start now ?” he said as he unwrapped the violin from the dress. And with that they started the rehearsal.

After many hours, Gaspard took Lune in her violin form and rushed to the women's lavatory.

“You can change now.” said Gaspard with a cheerful smirk.  The lights in the lavatory shone brighter and Lune got back into her human form.

“How was the rehearsal ?” asked Lune and giggled.  “It felt great to be played by such a great violinist such as yourself.” said Lune and looked up at the tall man.

“Thank you for your compliment.  It's highly appreciated.” he said and sighed.  “The rehearsal was good, but the newbie needs more exercise.  Gonna take some days.  Silly brat !” exclaimed Gaspard and looked at himself in the mirror.  Lune didn't seem happy.

“Just be a little understanding.  He we will get better.” she said with a smile and touched Gaspard's unshaven face.

“I guess you are right.” sighed Gaspard and waited for Lune to get dressed.

“All that playing made me hungry.  Mind taking me to a restaurant for dinner ?” asked Lune with a tired expression on her face.

“You are talking about you being hungry.  I'm starving.” said Gaspard and they both laughed.

They exited the Opera and they headed to Gaspard's car.  They got in and he drove off to a small but nicely decorated restaurant.  Gaspard opened the driver's door and went to the co-driver's door and opened it for Lune.  Lune disembarked with assistance from Gaspard's hand.  The couple walked into the restaurant and sat around a table.  A waiter approached them.

“What would the beautiful lady like ?” said the waiter kindly to flatter Lune, but that made Gaspard mad.  Lune giggled.

“Lune.” he paused to get her attention “Tell him to go away !” said Gaspard and glared at the waiter.

“Why ? What did he do ?” asked Lune not understanding Gaspard's behavior.

“Do you remember why you and I met each other in the Opera ?” said Gaspard trying to not give away Lune's identity.

“This is irrelevant.  That kind, young man, was only flattering me.” explained Lune.  “Have some understanding.” she advised him.

“Let's go.  NOW !” yelled Gaspard but the lights of the restaurant got bright enough to blind him and he heard a voice into his head.

“Love is understanding.  That's what made all your previous girlfriends abandon you.  Now that I fulfilled your wish, you should treat Lune with respect and understanding.” said the masculine and bass voice.  Gaspard gaped his mouth and then the lights had normal intensity again.  He lifted the one end of his mouth in embarrassment.  He didn't like showing weaknesses to the others.

“Is everything ok, Gaspard ?” asked Lune and he coughed.

“Yeah, everything in perfectly alright.  I'm sorry.  Go on with your order, Lune.” said Gaspard and rubbed the tip of his mouth.

After the dinner and after leaving the restaurant.  Gaspard and Lune got in the car and left for their apartment.

“It was a rather lovely night.  I hope you enjoyed letting me feeding you your dessert.” said Gaspard and Lune smiled.

“Yeah, it was lovely.” said Lune without being all that cheerful.  Gaspard leaned closer to kiss her.

“Not know.  Please have understanding.” begged Lune and Gaspard turned to see the moon, which shown brighter.

“Don't forget that love is understanding.  Lune is made to love you, so don't be so harsh on her.  She will not cheat on you and won't hate you, unless you continue with the attitude you had in that restaurant.” said the masculine voice again and the moon dimmed again.

“Lune.” said Gaspard to attract her attention.  “You taught me a lesson.  Love is understanding.” he said with a smile and climbed up the stairs to his apartment with Lune.



© 2015 Rebecca


Author's Note

Rebecca
Constructive criticism please (will be used in future stories).

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on December 25, 2015
Last Updated on December 25, 2015
Tags: romance, Paris, violin, opera, Gaspard, Allard, Lune


Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

Athens, Attica, Greece



About
Hello, I'm Revekka :) I moved from deviantart to this lovely site, simply because the site was beyond annoying including the community. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. more..

Writing