Chapter 3&4-Love is not judgemental, love can heal

Chapter 3&4-Love is not judgemental, love can heal

A Chapter by Rebecca

Lune was naked and running away from a big crowd yelling at her and booing her as her sound holes marks were revealed.  At some point she crashes upon Gaspard, who was standing with his arms crossed upon his chest and his expression was cold.

“Gaspard, help me !” begged Lune.  Gaspard turned back and gave her a cold look.

“Why should I help a violin-woman ?” he said and let the wind blow past in that cold night.

“Aaah !” yelled Lune and woke up in the middle of the night.  She looked around her only to notice that she was in the guest room, in Gaspard's house.

Gaspard woke up and walked to her room only to see Lune with tears on her cheeks.

“Is everything ok ?” asked Gaspard and Lune got up to hug him tightly.  “What's wrong ?” asked Gaspard and with that Lune let go off Gaspard.

“Do you...you know....hate me ?  For being a violin-woman and all ?” asked Lune with concern.

“Don't be silly.  I would never hate the woman that I wished to have and finally have.” said Gaspard and caressed her soft, long, blond hair.

“Would you reveal me to your friends ?” asked Lune and Gaspard pushed her shoulders softly so that she'd finally sit down on the bed.

“Look, humans are vile beings.  Either they wouldn't believe you, or if they were believing you, they'd run tests on you and put you in quarantine and do other nasty things like these to you so that they'd understand how you came to be.” explained Gaspard and Lune widened her eyes with horror.

“WHAT ?!” with that Lune started crying loudly.

“Not every human is like that though.  I'm not like that !” said Gaspard and sat next to her on the bed and embraced her.  Lune opened her eyes and returned the hug.

“So not all humans are judgmental ?” asked Lune.

“No, love is not judgmental.  I love you and I'd always prefer to love you, a violin-woman than loving anyone else.” said Gaspard and Lune grinned.

“So this is love, not-judgmental.  My knowledge on love is only increasing.  Thank you, Gaspard...thank you for loving me.” said Lune and leaned her head on his shoulder as they were sitting side by side.

“Thank you for loving me too.” said Gaspard and closed his eyes.  “However, there's something that makes me feel bad.  Mind me sharing that with you ?” asked Gaspard.

“Sure, go ahead.” said Lune with a smile.

“You know, I had many girlfriends in my life, but I am...er...I mean was, a very jealous man.  So they'd often abandon me.  I just don't like it when my girlfriends are flirted by others and be all like “Heheh, oh you're so sweet, dear” or “Hahaha, you make me blush.”  Is that making me a bad man ?  Not only that but, they'd always be with my friends...” Gaspard sighed.

“Look, maybe you didn't have enough understanding and not real friends, but I'm here to stay.  You got me.” said Lune and opened her eyes to see him.  Gaspard sighed again and got up.

“I don't feel well.  I'll head back to my bed.  I hope you will have better dreams. Bisous, ma amour.  Bonne nuit” said Gaspard and left for his room, but Lune followed him.

“You don't seem to be well.  What's wrong ?” asked Lune.  Gaspard said nothing and covered himself with his blanket.

“Look, I will have a busy day tomorrow.  That's all.” said Gaspard with closed eyes, but Lune got on the bed and was few centimeters from Gaspard's face.

“You feel bad...about your former girlfriends.” said Lune and Gaspard turned to face her.

“Yes, that's true.  What more do you want  from me ?  I don't even want to recall them any more.” said Gaspard, who was feeling uncomfortable.

“If you talk about it, you will feel better.” said Lune with an innocent smile.  Gaspard sat up on the bed.

“Look, I just want all of their attention.  They had everything they wanted, dresses, jewelry, good food, a lovely apartment to live in, most of my attention...but no, they wanted to....they wanted to be with my friends.” said Gaspard angrily but then he stared at Lune.  “But now, I have you and that's what matters.  I'm grateful that my wish came true.  You healed me.  You healed my heart.”  said Gaspard and Lune kissed his forehead.

“Bonne nuit, mon amoureux.” said Lune, who surprised him.  This was what Gaspard wanted to hear and leaned closer to Lune for a kiss on the lips, but she avoided it and left for her room.

The moon shone brighter and a feminine voice was heard.

“Here's another lesson for us.  Love can heal.” said the voice and the moon dimmed.

“Yes, love can heal, Lune.” said Gaspard and turned to sleep with a smile on his features.


© 2015 Rebecca


Author's Note

Rebecca
Constructive criticism only please (will be used in future stories).

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on December 25, 2015
Last Updated on December 25, 2015
Tags: romance, Paris, violin, opera, Gaspard, Allard, Lune


Author

Rebecca
Rebecca

Athens, Attica, Greece



About
Hello, I'm Revekka :) I moved from deviantart to this lovely site, simply because the site was beyond annoying including the community. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. more..

Writing