Heartbroken

Heartbroken

A Chapter by Lizzy
"

Uylena must prepare for the Trial of the Crusader but unsuspecting events cause Uylena to make one of the hardest decisions in her life.

"
Uylena woke up the next morning sweating and gasping for breath. Elie was startled awake by Uylena's sudden scream. She jolted up out of the bed and grabbed a hold of Uylena, holding her tight. "B-baby baby baby..You're alright. You're okay, it was just a bad dream. Please, calm down." Elie was rubbing Uylena's back and arms trying to get her to calm down. At this point Uylena was crying. "I'm sorry I scared you El...I just had a bad dream." Elie pushed Uylena back to stare into her eyes. She moved a strand of Uylena's hair out of her face. "Do you remember what it was about, sweetie?" Uylena shook her head. "Only that someone tried to take you away from me." Uylena burst into tears once more. "Baby...ssh...please it's alright I'm here. See!" Elie stood up noting she was real and beside her. "Baby, no one's gonna take me away from you."

Someone rapping on the outside of the tent made Elie scream and jump, which actually made Uylena laugh. "Haha baby..chill...Come on in Dash." Uylena called to the unknown person on the other side of the tent. Tadashi entered bowing and apologizing to the warlock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Tadashi looked embarrassed. Uylena smiled and started putting on her armor to get ready to meet the rest of the officers in the middle of the tournament grounds.

"Tadashi just watch after her okay." Uylena walked over to Elie and kissed her on the lips. "Baby, I'll be back tomorrow morning. I'm sorry." Elie looked sad but still smiled. "It's alright do what you need to I'll be waiting here for you, sweetie." Tadashi moved out of the way to let Uylena through. "Good luck, Lieutenant!" Tadashi said as Uylena left the tent and proceeded to the arena in the center of the grounds.

[There will be another scene in this section :]

On her way to the arena she heard a high-pitched scream. She looked down the hill to see all of her comrades waiting but more concerned about the scream, she ran back to the tent. "ELIE!!" Uylena burst into her tent only to see no one there. "Oh no...Elie...please be alright." Uylena ran towards the expanse over-looking Sindragosa's Fall right at the entrance to the grounds. On the path leading out of the grounds she found Tadashi lying there. "Dash!" She ran over and leaned down near him. He was barely conscious. "W-what happened?!" She yelled shaking him slightly. "Garrosh...Elie..taken.." He fell unconscious. Uylena left him and ran up the mountainside. When she got to the top of the slope she found Garrosh standing there with Elie on the ground coughing.

"Ah Uylena nice of you to join us." Uylena looked at Elie and then glared at Garrosh. "What the hell are you doing?" Uylena rushed towards Garrosh but he grabbed her by the throat and threw her on the ground. "You think it's okay to ignore the laws set before you. There will always be consequences to your actions Lieutenant!" Uylena coughed trying to stand but hopelessly falling back down. "Elie! I'm sorry I left you." Elie smiled. "It's alright Lena you had a job to do." Garrosh struck his weapon in the ground. "Enough! Uylena it is forbidden for you to feel anything for anyone. But another female?? You will watch Elie pay for your crimes. You will watch her die knowing that if you had just stayed away you could have saved her."

Alexandros and the other officers had been waiting a long time for Uylena to join them. "Hm...Deadly" Alex called his closest comrade to him. "Yes Commander?" Deadly asked saluting him. "Go ahead and bring these troops into the Arena. I will join you shortly. I am concerned about what's keeping Uylena." Deadly nodded. "Yes sir." He walked away informing the troops of the situation and leading them into the arena.

Alex ran back up to the Horde tents stopping to look inside Uylena's. "No one's here?" Alex continued walking up the path that would lead out of the grounds. He also noticed Tadashi. "Tadashi! He's unconscious." Alex looked worried now. "Something's wrong here." Alex suddenly heard a scream. "Nooo! Elie!!" Alex ran up the slope and spotted Garrosh standing above Elie his weapon hoisted above her neck. Uylena was lying on the ground nearby screaming and crying. "Don't! She didn't do anything. If anything kill me..pleeeease." Uylena was sobbing so much that she couldn't see straight anymore.

Alexandros stepped over Elie's body baring his weapon towards Garrosh. "Back down Garrosh!" Garrosh laughed. "Oh does Commander Alexandros feel pity for this pathetic warlock." Alex glared at Hellscream. "She's done nothing wrong and you know it. So what, she's in love with another woman is that so wrong?" Garrosh pushed Alex out of his face. "It's against the laws of this land, Alexandros." Alex pushed him back. "I don't think Thrall would be too happy to hear you killing a poor defenseless girl over some silly 'laws' do you, Garrosh?" Garrosh snickered but backed down. "Whatever. Fine they can go. But just so you know Uylena I'll be keeping strict watch over you from here on out. You do anything fishy with this wench, you won't be so lucky next time." Garrosh walked past Uylena who spit on him. "Go to hell, Garrosh!" Garrosh just smiled and returned to the horde tent.

Uylena crawled over to Elie and held her head against her chest. "Baby...I'm so sorry. I..." Uylena closed her eyes crying. She thought she had almost lost Elie for good this time. Elie squeezed her arms tight around Uylena. "It's alright baby." Uylena shook her head. "No...no it isn't I hate to do this but.." Elie looked up at Uylena. "W-what do you mean, Lena? Hate to do what??" Elie looked worried. She had a right to be. Tears were pouring out of Uylena's eyes. "Being with me...it's too dangerous Elie.." Elie shook her head. "Baby, you can't suggest we break up. Baby, you're my wife." Uylena nodded. "Yes, I know but they don't care. They'll kill you Elie and I couldn't bear to let that happen. And you're the one who said if I lost you to be happy. Well baby, I feel you'd be happier with someone who could keep you safe. I can't protect you any longer." Uylena held her tight. "Please, just return to Silvermoon for me baby. Go home. Forgot about me and forgot about everything." Elie was crying now holding onto Uylena. "I can't leave you! I won't! You said you can't live without me baby. Well neither can I. Don't do this...don't!" Uylena was shaking. She let go of Elie.

"I lied"  (No I didn't) "I don't love you" (Yes, I do) "It'd be better if you just disappeared" (No, it wouldn't) Uylena stopped crying though she wanted to. She wanted Elie to be happy. Telling her she loved her and wanted her would make her stay. It hurt to lie...but she had to...

"Alex...please have someone take her back to Silvermoon." She looked at Elie one last time. "I'm sorry...I truly am.." She gave her one last kiss on the lips and walked back to her tent.

Alexandros helped Elie up and tried to calm her down. "She's only doing it for your safety I'm sure it's going to break her." Elie nodded. "I know I just never thought this would happen between us. I won't stop loving her and I will wait for her. Alex?" Alex looked into Elie's eyes. "Yes?" Elie smiled. "I know she loves me more than anything but I can tell she kinda likes you. She told me you saved her life once she trusts you because of that. Thank you, because if you hadn't I wouldn't have met the girl of my dreams. I want you to make her happy. It's right for you two to be in love. If she comes back, she comes back..but if she is happier with you then I will be happy too. Just please take care of her for me okay."

Alex nodded. "I will.." Alex handed Elie over to one of the female blood elves nearby. "Take her home, please."

"Will do Commander." The blood elf got on a dragonhawk with Elie in front of her as Alexandros went to get Uylena. Once at Uylena's tent he rapped on it.

"Come in.." She said hiccuping. "Oh Alex...hi.." Alex walked in as Uylena was taking care of Tadashi. "How is he?" Uylena put a blanket on him then went over to Alex.. "He'll be fine he just has a small bump on his head. Did she go back to Silvermoon?" Alex nodded, he wasn't sure what else to say. "Good." Uylena said sighing. "Well, this sucks..." She almost started crying. Alex stood up and pulled her close to him. "I don't know what to say I know it hurts you I can see that and honestly that hurts me a lot too Lena. I need your help with this mission and you need to get out. I'll be here if you need anything so please don't hesitate to talk to me." Uylena nodded and stepped back wiping her eyes.

"Well let's be off then..." She said turning to grab her weapon.


© 2010 Lizzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010


Author

Lizzy
Lizzy

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
http://www.myspace.com/Tohru513 http://www.facebook.com/lyndseyrich http://www.youtube.com/user/KunoichiRed I'm from North Carolina moving to Canada soon. I love to write randomly...Sometimes gre.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5