The Frozen Throne

The Frozen Throne

A Chapter by Lizzy
"

Ileyna and Alexandros make way for The Frozen Throne. But who wants to have the final glory?

"
"ALEX! Move!" Illy tried shoving him down to get out of the way. She was the one who would have the glory for killing this so called powerful Lich King.

"No...I won't...He will pay for everything he took from me." Glaring at him she tried taking Shadowmourne...but once she touched the blade she was thrown back onto the cold cement ground her arm had a pretty nice gash down it and a slight scar on her left cheek. She fell unconscious.

Arthas began laughing... "You really think you could wield that weapon Ileyna. It would tear you apart!" He continued laughing and out of annoyance Alex went to strike Arthas but Arthas suspended him in the air throwing Shadowmourne aside... "Your efforts are useless paladin!" As Arthas was toying with Alex before doing whatever unimaginable events to him...Ileyna stirred trying to sit up..she noticed her arm was bleeding pretty bad and tore a piece of cloth from the bag she carried.

Trying to regain some strength she watched as Arthas turned around to yell at one of his cronies about some blood babble bullshit.. "Alex!" Illy screamed. Alex turned his head as much as he could. He didn't look pleased at his current state but he looked pretty worried when he saw Ileyna's arm. She looked down where his eyes met her wound. "Alex..it's alright I'm already dead...how worse could it get.."

Alex turned his head back around and whispered, "I couldnt bear to lose you twice...."

Arthas would be coming back to finish off Alex soon...She wanted more than anything to kill Arthas but in her current condition even if she could handle Shadowmourne's power she couldn't even pick up her arm ...much less a weapon.. Out of a desperate attempt, as Arthas was coming for Alex she silenced Arthas for a few seconds causing Alex to fall to the ground and gave her enough time to deathgrip Shadowmourne close to where Alex had fallen.

She was weak though as it was.... "Ileyna.." he held her in his arms..."Alex..." She said softly... "I love you.. I'm sorry I was so cruel." He shook his head... "Don't be my love I'm sorry I wasn't there.." Ileyna kissed him and then pushed him away. "Alex don't worry about me just do what you have to..." As she uttered that last word to him she fell uncoscious in his arms. "Ileyna? ILEYNA!" Hatred once again swelled up in his eyes...

"Arthas!"


© 2010 Lizzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
Added on July 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010
Tags: warcraft, frozen throne, arthas, lich king, shadowmourne, world of


Author

Lizzy
Lizzy

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
http://www.myspace.com/Tohru513 http://www.facebook.com/lyndseyrich http://www.youtube.com/user/KunoichiRed I'm from North Carolina moving to Canada soon. I love to write randomly...Sometimes gre.. more..

Writing