Chapter 1 - Birth of a Blood Knight

Chapter 1 - Birth of a Blood Knight

A Chapter by Lizzy
"

From the day Uylena of Silvermoon was born she was made to walk the path of a Blood Knight, alone.

"
On a dark cloudy night, there was quite a lot of noise in the city of Silvermoon. The well awaited birth of one of the blood elves seemed to be causing a lot of commotion.

"She's so beautiful." One blood elf commoner cooed. A few guards were pushing curious faces away trying to give the parents room in the inn. "It's gonna be one of those nights." One guard sighed shaking his head as another slightly chuckled.

"Honey, what should we call her?" The father looked at his wife and then at the young blood elf girl. "She will be called Uylena, and will become a powerful Blood Knight" A large cry rose up in the inn as the guards rushed to quiet all the clamour. The mother looked a little worriedly at her husband. "Darling. you can't suggest..."

The husband approached his wife kissing her and holding her in his arms. "Don't worry dear, she has a wonderful teacher she will make Silvermoon proud."

[14 years later]

"Uylena! Come play with us." A boy called to the young blood elf. "She smiled and went to run over to him. As soon as she attempted to move though someone grabbed her arm. She looked back surprised by the hand grabbing onto her wrist.

"Uylena, there's no time for that. You have training to do if you are to become a blood knight." She looked at the children and shook her head dejectedly and hung it low while the adult male blood elf walked away holding onto her wrist.

"Why can't I go play with the other children, master?" Uylena looked pretty sad and lonely."Because there is very much training required all you time must be dedicated to becoming strong Lena. Plus you don't want to play with those filthy children." He flashed a fake smile. Uylena sighed but did as she was told.

"One day, I won't always do what you tell me, master." She said to herself.

For about 2 years Uylena continuously trained and fought armies of the scourge without questioning the orders given to her.

She knew the consequences of disobeying orders. One day about 3 months back,  she decided her training wasn't important. Her master told her to go and collect some pelts from some Springpaw stalkers. Instead of finishing her assignment she went out and befriended the magnificent cats, She somehow got these vicious creatures calmed down and obedient as a only a hunter should have been able to accomplish.

Unfortunately, her master had always made sure Uylena was on task no matter how on task she had seemed to be. He was patrolling between Silvermoon City and Fairbreeze Village and spotted Uylena running around like a goon, giggling. with 3 Springpaws chasing after her, She stopped and they all pounced her and started licking her face. Her master approached her. She looked up at him smiling goofily. He grabbed her arm and pulled her off the ground wiping the stupid grin off of her face. The Springpaws growled viciously at her master. He glanced down and killed them with a massive divine storm. She looked frightened and saddened as she saw him kill her new friends.

"WHAT on Azeroth do you think you're doing UYLENA!!!" He dropped her on the ground and let her stand up and then slapped her across her face. She almost cried. "Is it so hard to do what is asked of you?! Uylena so much is expected of you don't fail Silvermoon do you hear me?" "...yes.." She mumbled. He grabbed her ear. "Do you hear me?!!" "YES sir!" She almost screamed rubbing her ear and the piercing she was sure was going to be ripped out. "Now don't let me see you slacking off Uylena. I expect the best from you. I don't like scolding you so don't make me do it again, child. Oh! and one more thing. Please, skin those beasts and bring the pelts to Velan Brightoak at Fairbreeze Village."

He walked off leaving Uylena to skin the beasts she had befriended, shedding tears of sorrow as she did so.


© 2010 Lizzy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting start. One error I noticed right off the bat:

"Because there is very much training required all you time must be dedicated to becoming strong Lena. Plus you don't want to play with those filthy children."

Should be:

"Because there is very much training required. All your time must be dedicated to becoming strong, Lena. Plus you don't want to play with those filthy children."

Otherwise interesting and well written. Glad to see another WoW writer on this site. I roleplay on a private server and plan to post many of my lore stories and character profiles for feedback.

Honestly, this is the first thing I've read here that i've actually liked. :) Good job!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2010
Last Updated on July 16, 2010
Tags: warcraft, blood knight, silvermoon city, quel'thas, world of


Author

Lizzy
Lizzy

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
http://www.myspace.com/Tohru513 http://www.facebook.com/lyndseyrich http://www.youtube.com/user/KunoichiRed I'm from North Carolina moving to Canada soon. I love to write randomly...Sometimes gre.. more..

Writing