Retribution

Retribution

A Chapter by Lizzy
"

Ileyna was angry at the discovery of her former mate wishing to dispatch Arthas himself. In this chapter she expresses just how unhappy she is with this plight.

"
"I can't believe he'd go that far...That's not like him. I know he's lost everything dear to him but he's stronger than that...or so I thought..." Ileyna slapped herself across the face.

"What are you saying Illy he sent you to your death." She let her head fall. "...he didnt know that..." she mumbled sitting down on the ground poking at a worm. She brushed her cheek. "...what the hell? is that....a tear?" She stood up again. "Get a hold of yourself girl...it's not like you could still love him. Maybe I'll go kill something to get these mushy thoughts out of my head. Pssh for all I care Arthas can corrupt him. More practice for me."

Illy let out a semi-maniacal laugh (creeeepy...o.0).

For some unknown reason Ileyna didn't want Alex to take that risk. She shouted at him not to do it....She should have taken it...

"Damnit! Why didn't I rush to take Shadowmourne!!! I should be the one to dispatch Arthas. I have nothing to lose. He's still alive. You'd think he'd value that much. Oh boo hoo I lost my girlfriend and my best buddy...So the worlds gonna end??? Ughhh I'm so madddd. I won't let him get in the way. I will kill Arthas no one else will get in my way or they will die too.

Her friend Arowyn, who also happened to be another officer, grabbed her shoulder. "Illy, Arthas would want that...he's the one who warped your soul to begin with...It'd be so easy for him to use you. Alex won't be easily consumed by him.

She smirked. "I don't care about Alex..pssh I care about killing Arthas!" She kept walking acting like she was so hot.

"..and that cocky attitude just shows you're not even thinking clearly."

She continued her training and doing random assignments honing her skills so she'd be ready to go before the Frozen Throne and finally show Arthas retribution.


© 2010 Lizzy


Author's Note

Lizzy
Will be edited at some point. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on July 14, 2010
Last Updated on July 14, 2010
Tags: warcraft, death knight, world of, arthas, lich king, shadowmourne


Author

Lizzy
Lizzy

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada



About
http://www.myspace.com/Tohru513 http://www.facebook.com/lyndseyrich http://www.youtube.com/user/KunoichiRed I'm from North Carolina moving to Canada soon. I love to write randomly...Sometimes gre.. more..

Writing