Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

We arrived at Esylium and ky heart started pounding. Watching my mother enter i took my place in front of.my gaurds, Xandrel and Malikaya . Xandrel looked at me and gave a small smirk. Trying to help maybe. I honestly do not know though. Soon enough it was my turn to enter and add i did all eyes were on me sadly. My dress flowed behind me gracefully. The two gaurds stayed close behind me keeping a watchful eye out floor any potential dangers. I took my seat beside my mother right before the green eyes of a handsome man caught my attention. As i say down i looked at him. His hair was a mess, had a tan anyone would eant and a slim muscular body i couldn't tare my eyes away from.
"so you ate the princess of the unseelie court. I am meghan queen of three iron court. And this Iis my husband, ash."
Ash.. That name sounds familiar.l but im not sure from where exactly. I looked at him and gave a soft smile. Why did he look like me? He was handsome all the same.
"i was from the winter court at one time as well. I was mab's youngest son."
"sob? My mother never told me i had older brothers."
And suddenly there was my mother. "it is true child. You have brothers. A brother now. The others are long dead. Ash this is ara. She is princess of unseelie."
"i realize this mab." He stopped and looked at his wifes extended tummy.
A second child i presume. My eyes traveled away though to the handsome guy walking my way.
"and this is a deat friend, robin goodfellow."
"Goodfellow?"
"i go by puck though" he said in a cocky manner
"i go by Ara."
"she is my sister." Ash shothim a look that said dont f**k with my sister or i'll murder you.
"ice-boy has a sister? Intresting." He gave ash a wicked grin. "well princess ara, would you care to dance? A party always calls for dancing!" He said smirking.
He was handsome and even with the rules in play i wanted him. Even with my mother forcing me to wed a Tirana who she adores. I want this puck. Lost in the train of though i didnt noticed i grabbed his out stretched hand. Just one night. One night of pure happiness. I only noticed our bodies melting together when i felt butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. I am the princess f the unseelie court. I feel no emotions. Especially to a summer jester.
"princess... You are magnificent. Yet you seem sad. Don't tell me i have akready offended the frost princess. Mab is going to have my head for this!"
"i am fine, Goodfellow."
"ah, good. That is much better than mab freezing me for the rest of eternity."
"i just would like to escape before i am forced back to the frozen hell."
"if that is the case... I have the perfect plan." He was smirking a wicked smirk as he led my to a portal in a rose bush. The barriers poked and stabbed me as we worked our way through. Ah hell... Soon enough we were in wlydwood and i was pressed against puck. I could feel a blush rise in my face as i looked away, gaining my composure.
"were are you planning on taking me, Goodfellow?"
"well Frost princess, i was thinking of the hunting grounds. It's simply amazing thus time of year. Especially since summer is in charge now." He said with a wicked smirk.
"in the end of wyldwood? Have you lost your ever loving mind? Maybe i should feed you to the frost wolves.."
"lovely solution," he said sarcastically. "but i do believe a certain princess wanted to get away."
He was right so i quited down and followed. Damn this jester.


© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice going there, dude~

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Puck? Ara and Puck..So this in the bad boy you were talking about before, *Smirks* Much better than anticipated

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh yeah, they're abou to get drunk! JK! I think think this chapter could be betger and I would love to re-write it and show you my perspective. Can't wait to see what they get up to.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan