Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

It was long until we were heading towards open ground. Puck was somewhere behind me. Where that was i had no clue, but that wasn't the least of my worries when puck ran up to me nearly knocking me down in the process.
 "frost princess! It seems that word of our disappearance is out and, well Mab and lord pointy ears aren't to happy. Neither is queen Meghan and her knight ash."
  "queen Meghan? Lord Obreon? A-Ash?" My voice was weak. Even i noticed it.
  "yep seems Meghan sent her son out for us. We need to hide and soon. Or else you might have more blood on your hands."
  "well isn't this magnificent. I trust the summer jester and now i will probably have to kill my own . People of the Unseelie court. Just splendid.." My voice was harsh and filled with hate.
  I am terribly stupid for following thus damned jester. If i meet my end because of him i will find a way to come back and slaughter him.My face was heated, but I could feel coldness rushing through my body. It wasn't long until I heard Puck cuss that I realized Ash was standing in the woods behind us with his son.. His son.. My nephew!
 "Time to leave frost girl!" Puck shouted as he grabbed my hand and rushed towards the woods.
 I could feel my heart begin to race. I looked down and saw Goodfellow's hand grasping mine tightly. My grip tightened on his in return. What the hell was I doing?!
 "Now would be a good time to find the Huntress of the Never-never or maybe Kiern. He could help us."
 How does he know Kiern? And how did he find out about the Huntress? I thought I kept my status quiet! Damn it! Everything is falling apart! Puck stopped suddenly and held me behind him. I pressed against him, unsure of how long we had been running or how far.
"What have you gotten yourself into this time, Goodfellow?"
 I peaked from behind Puck once I recognized the melodic voice. It was Kiern, and he was as handsome as always. The rouge Unseelie knight and my hunting partner. I slipped from behind Puck and stared at Kiern. I knew he saw the longing that I hid behind the cloud of cold in my eyes.
"Huntress, I didn't think I would see you again."
"Huntress? Ah s**t. I should have known you were the huntress of the Never-Never!" Puck chimed in.
"Kiern~," My voice was as melodic as queen Mab's, like honey suckle. "How did you find us?"
"Did you really think I wouldn't be able to find my best friend? The woman I am to marry?" He Paused, "Come on, we need to hide. Mab will never find us."
 Kiern is the tyrant I am betrothed to!What the hell is going on! Just when was he planning on telling me this! My mind race as we began walking north and my legs were beginning to ache. We haven't stopped yet, and night fall has set in. Not to mention that is was beginning to rain.
"Kiern, we should rest. Frost-girl is beginning to look worn out, and it is raining." Puck mumbled.
"I do believe that there is a cave near by. I will take first watch." His voice dropped as though he was trying to keep me from hearing, "keep Ara warm, she might get sick from Mab's binding spell."
"I will gladly keep her warm anytime," he smirked, "Wait, Binding spell?"
"Do NOT try a single thing goodfellow, and yes, when she was born she was promised to me. Mab bound her to Tir Na Nog, unless she is with her she cannot leave. As you can tell, we are far from it."
"Ah, hell, but I was just going to,-" he stopped seeing Kiern nearly threatening to kill him with his eyes,"Damn. Alright."
  I could feel my own weight become heavy and shortly after I collapsed on to the ground. I could hear Puck curse as Kiern told him to carry me. His warm hands crept over my body. Feeling myself fall against his chest I relaxed. It was strong and muscular, toned to the peak. The rain fell against me as stories of the Seelie jester floated into my head.He was wild and deadly, almost like a wolf who plays with his food before eating it. His jokes and pranks could become dangerous and deadly, just as the killer in him that all of Never-Never, even my mother, dears would come out. Wild and free, reckless and vengeful.
  This trickster is of the Seelie court, but for some reason I wanted him. My body ached for him, and I craved to know his whole story and to feel his lips on mine. No, Ara, stop this insanity. You are promised to someone, you have no right to think of another man's lips, especially one of the Seelie court. Disgusting summer fey! Disgusting..
  I felt myself being pulled into another dream. A man, tall with soft blue hair like mine and bright golden eyes, met me. He looked exactly like me, pale and ghastly beautiful.
 "They said the same thing about us child." His voice was strong but soft.

 

}|{

"Who are you? And who is us?"
"You'll find out in time, child. All in due time."
"That's not answering very much."
"I understand, Arabellyan'."
"How the hell do you know my true name?"
"Calm yourself child. You shall find out in due time,," he paused. "But you must stay calm through it all."
"I don't understand! I am the princess of the Unseelie court! You shouldn't be using riddles to try and fool me!"
"No riddle darling. After you have reached the point you need to reach, things will get better. You will understand then." As he finished he disappears, and I was alone.
 
}|{

  I woke up gasping. Puck was sitting beside me half asleep. He woke up instantly when I sat up. His eyes were filled with tiredness, but were still warm and comforting. Kiern was no where in sight and the rain had yet to let up. I guess Puke saw me looking.
"Kiern went to find some dry fire wood he could. He left right before you woke up."]
"Oh, alright." I mumbled.
 I looked at Puck and tried to memorize everything about him. Something was different, not quiet what I had expected. Didn't he have curly hair during his earlier years or is he using glamor? I sat up all the way trying to manage a sitting position.
"Bad dream frost gi-..Princess?"
"You could say that." I managed to mumble.
 I've seen him before, but where? Doesn't Queen Mab want his head? A lot of people do, but that's an under statement. Before I realized what I was doing, I moved and curled up in his arms. I pressed against him, not sure if it was for comfort or the warmth he made spread through me. I forgot about everybody; even Kiern, the most impure fey there has been, who I am betrothed to.
  It took a moment, but soon I felt his arms ease around my waist. He held me securely against him. After a while of watching the rainfall I slowly fell into a deep sleep stay close to Puck. This is all that mattered. This moment between me and him. I pressed into him but the time went by far too fast. I was woke by Kiern dropping wood on to the ground.
"Huh?"
"What the hell Goodfellow!" He snatched me out of his lap and pulled me against him, "This is by fiance'! Have you completely lost your bloody f*****g mind!"
"Uh? Kiern, chill out. We weren't doing anything. I was doing what you told me. Keeping her warm."
"Not like that! Not ever! She is mine!"
"Your's? Are you saying I am your property! I am no man's property! I belong to myself!" I paused, my mind rambeling. "Why didn't you take me back to the party?"
"Because, why the hell would I want you with a bunch of Summer Fey? Their disgusting and need to be killed. Plain and simple."
"Go away kiern! Just leave me alone!" I tried to pull away from him.
"Kiern, let her go. Just let her think," kiern did what he was told, "I will go talk to him when she calms down. 'Till then, we cannot protect her if we fight."
"Fine, Goodfellow, but I swear when this is over i am going to kill you. This I swear."
"Alright then. I could careless. First Ash and now you." He mummled.
 
}|{
 
It seemed hours until Goodfellow found me inside of the dark cave as I listened to the rain fall. He was handsome and seemed dark and mysterious in the lighting of the cave. Oh how I wanted to touch him, feel him against me, to even just kiss him.
"Ara, are you alright?" his voice was soft.
"I'm fine, just go away."
"Uhg," he stopped then suddenly grabbed me and pulled me to him, closing the space between us, "Princess, please understand something. I've known about you for a very long time, and honestly I have always been fasinated with your rebelious personality."
"But...Puke. I...I feel the same."
"Look, I don't like Kiern by the slightest. I don't want him around you alone, but I refuse to control a free soul."
He started to pull away from me and I could feel my heart sink into my stomach. No, I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay here, holding me. Why did I want Puck? What the hell has gotten into me? I'm starting to understand, what was always there ever since I was told stories about him. I've been falling for a summer jester. I want him in every way that I can have him.
"No! Don't go! Stay here with me! Please." It all came out like a whimper.
 He smiled at me and then in that moment I pushed myself into him, taking in his very esence. How I longed for such a long time to be in his arms like this. I looked up at him. He was smirking his cocky confident smirk and then it faltered when my lips met his. I pressed hard against them, wanting to let out all of the anguish and lust. Craving him was easy, but trying to hide it was far harder than I had ever expected. I felt his arm's wrap around my waist, holding me to him creasing my shaking body. My arms snaked around his neck as I moved on to my tip toes enjoying the kiss that was now softening. It was amazing how much I wanted to be with him when I have only really known him for a short time.
 He was tence for a short moment and then he melted against me, holding me close agaisnt him. I felt safe and secure. This is something I have never felt before. Kiern was a snake and would kill me if it benefitted him, but Puck.. He didn't seem like he would do that. Suddenly Puck pulled away.
"Princess, why me?"
"Huh? I have wanted you since I was a child."
"I see." He mummbled before pulling me into another strong willed kiss.
I relaxed into him. Nothing was on my mind. I was finally at ease as I broke our kiss and rested my head against his strong, built chest. Oh how i have yearned for this feeling! Noone was on my mind. Not Mab, Kiern, not even my brother! How I loved it! And we stayed like that while I lost track of time. Neither of us moved or pulled away as the longing released into each other.


© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sweet and cute chapter , great job. I didn't know about this so sorry for the late review (:

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A great chapter but youu repeated yourslef when you said that kiern was her betrohed. Wouldn't kiern have taken her back to the party? I would have loved some more romance here and would have liked to see why she was so fascinated with puke. By the way you accidently spelled his name as puke. :-P I also think he would have made a joke about having to keep her warm and that kiern wouuldnt have been happy having to have puke carry her since she's his fiance.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

will you explain that a little more? and i thought it was spelled Puck. Lol, my bad ill fix it soon... read more
Daydreamer54

11 Years Ago

Yeah his name is puck and I should spell it right before he comes after me with his mischevious anti.. read more
Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Oh no no no. They have a history, but she doesn't know about it. (: Heehee! it'l;l come up a few cha.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan