Masterpiece

Masterpiece

A Chapter by Gabriel Firebrand

Deep down, all girls have this feeling inside of themselves, the longing feeling of wanting to have the best guy in the world for them. I did show my love for her, I did feel I was the best for her, but I guess you can be wrong even with the things you're most sure of.

 

"I guess I wasn't enough for her."

 

 

"Hey, he just dumped you for someone who can make out good, okay? You're ten, twenty, A THOUSAND times better than that guy."

 

 

"She treated me like a piece of trash."

 

 

"You're NOT a piece of trash."

 

 

"I am, and she proved it to me."

 

My seatmate grabs another piece of paper, and proceeds to draw something.

 

"What's that?"

 

 

"This. Over there, that's her, and this is you, okay?"

 

She then points to another side of the paper.

 

"And then, these are friends. Let me tell you right now, that all of these..."

 

She encircles with her pen.

 

"All of them, they will always, always be here for you, no matter what problem comes by."

 

She crosses out.

 

"And this. THIS. She will never know how horrible her idea was, leaving you. Cause she'll try to replace you, but she never will, because you're irreplacable. All of us are irreplacable."

 

She folds up the paper, and stabs through it with her pen.

 

"This is your heart right now. Broken, battered."

 

She takes the paper out, and covers the hole out with another small piece of paper.

 

 

 

"But that doesn't mean it can't be repaired. When you're God's masterpiece, you can never call yourself a piece of trash."



© 2012 Gabriel Firebrand


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on January 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2012


Author

Gabriel Firebrand
Gabriel Firebrand

Gotham City



About
My ultimate dream is to be a comic book writer. How can I do that, when there are many hindrances in the way of my dream? First off, I live in the Philippines, so if I actually become a comic bo.. more..

Writing
29 29

A Poem by Gabriel Firebrand