The Dates and the fights

The Dates and the fights

A Chapter by Morgan

So that Saturday Clair, Bob, Charles, and I went to the Rave to see a movie. I don't really remember what the movie was just that the date was horrible. It turns out Charles was Captain of the Chest team, and he just wanted a girlfriend any girl would do. He was more desperate than I had been before Jason. I kinda just wanted to go back a few months and stop myself from being an idiot but I kinda didn't want to cause I never would have met Claire. She was a great friend even if she was completely random.
So that weekend I spend hanging out with Claire. She spent the night Saturday after our double date. "Honey, how was your date?" my mom asked as we walked into the house. She was always in business, even more so since I got into that fight with the girls. She really wants to know why the girls and I aren't talking anymore but I don't really feel like talking to mom about it. The only reason I really told Claire was because she told me about her parents. I mean really how after she told me that could I not tell her all about my crazy messed up summer?
"It was ok mom." I really wasn't in the mood to talk to my mom.
"Ok well do you girls want any snacks or anything?"
"Mom, we're fine. We're just going to go to my room and hang out."
"Are you sure that there is nothing I can get y'all?"
"Mom, really we are good." I really wanted her to back off. "Claire come on lets go."
"Ok?" Claire replied as we ran up stairs to my room. "So this is your room?" she said has I shut the door. She was looking at my purple and yellow walls. Yes I said purple and yellow. It was everywhere. My bed spread my sheets, pillowcases and throw pillows. My lamp was purple my desk was yellow and up against a purple wall. My bed was by the window. It fit perfectly. I had a closet door on either side of the window that wall was purple, and my curtain was yellow. I think you get the picture though. Of course I had taken all my pictures of the girls down. I put everything they gave me in boxes in my closet. Both Closets are walk ins. I put my Clothes in one and stuff I just don't know what to do with in the other. Thagirls.
"Yeah, this is it. Not much uh?"
"It's very�there's a lot of purple and yellow."
"Yeah well Purple is my favorite color and I think yellow and purple looks good together."
"Yeah it does. So Charles wants to go out again. What do you think?" I thought that was never going to happen, but what else did I have to do? Claire being my only friend.
"Yeah, I guess. I mean he's not really my type but I�I can deal with it. I guess."
"Great! So next weekend we can double date again!!!" She really seemed excited. It felt like she wasn't listening to me sometimes. I just went with it. I needed someone to talk to, and if that meant putting up with Claire's craziness than I would do. No I am not being mean even if it sounds like it. I love Claire. She is a much better friend than the girls. She believes me. Of course she just heard my side, and I didn't even try and see their sides. Not really. And now is not the time to talk about all that. Right now I had just got roped into going on another date with Charles. Great!
"Yeah should be fun." No it shouldn't be fun. It would suck, but whatever. She got to hang out with Bob. Though I still didn't get how she could like him. He never talked, and I thought I was shy. I mean really I will talk if you talk to me or I have something to say but he never talks. Not even to Claire. And I had found out that night that Bob also had tattoos. He was the complete opposite of the kinda guys I liked, but Claire saw past all of that and just saw the person. It was weird how a part of me wished I could be more like her and another part of me was glade I wasn't like her. I wished I could be more outgoing, I wished I was completely different from how I truly was. Maybe things would be different in my life.
"So what do you want to do?" Claire asked. "Do you have that Cheese in a can stuff, or pie, or tacos?"
"No sorry, Claire fresh out of all of that."
"Well you should have some!!!"
"I know I'm sorry."
"You wanna watch Sherk? I love that movie! I have to save my a*s! Hahhahahahahahahaha" She thought she was so funny.
"Yeah sounds good, hang on let me go see if Michel or Abby know where it is." Michel and Abby are my sibling. Did I forget to mention them early? I am the oldest of three kids. Michel is ten and Abby is four. I hung out with them a lot this summer to try and keep from crying though it didn't help much. "Hey Mickey, Abby do y'all know where the Sherk DVD's are?" I asked walking into the play room/recret room down stairs.
"Yeah, it's in the bookcase." said Mickey pointing to the bookcase by the TV."
"Thanks Mike." I said walking over to find the movie. As I walked past my baby brother I ruffled his hair. He always hated when I did that but I did it anyways. I found it fun.
"Do you have to do that?"
"Yes Mickey I do. Hey Abby you wanna come watch this with me and Claire?"
"Yeah!" she yelled excitedly.
"Why can't I watch it with y'all?" Mickey asked. He got jealous of Abby because the girls and I use to always ask her to hang out or do makeovers with us. Of course he didn't want to do makeovers but he did want to get to do something with the big kids. I think he liked the fact that my friends ditched me and hated the fact that I had met Claire, just because we hung out a lot more when I had no friends.
"Well come on bro." I said with a smile. I loved my siblings, even if it's taking me this long to tell y'all bout 'em.
"Really?"
"Well yeah Mickey." so the four of us watched Sherk one, two, and three until like four in the morning, well Abby fell asleep at like 11 and Michael fell asleep at like 2, Claire fell asleep at like 3:30, so it was mainly me that fell asleep at 4 o'clock. We did have fun though, we laughed a lot. I had to keep covering Abby's ears because Claire would repeat the lines with bad words over and over again.

That Sunday I had to go to meet the girls at Tony's diner. We had a lab that we had to work on. I really didn't want to see them more than I had to. Especially since they already knew about Jason dumping me after I rubbed it in Taylor's face, like the B***h that I was, at least I was over the summer. I had to stop thinking about that and just move on. The main person I didn't want to see was David. I mean really. I still blamed him for the reason Jason and I broke up. I know it wasn't all his fault but he didn't help. I was ready to change and we might have never broken up if he hadn't kissed me, and if we had it would have been a while from then.
"Hey." I said sitting at the table with the girls.
"Hey." They said back. So this lab was nothing big. It was only the start of the school year after all. It was just an introduction to the lab and equipment, but we had to work on it with our groups. My group didn't get done, and it was due when we walked into class on Monday.
"So have y'all been working on this at all?" I was being a b***h to them but I didn't really wanna be there. I was suppose to be at the Mall with Claire but couldn't because of this.
"Allie, do you have to be this?" Kelly asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Like your trying to put a wall up so we won't see how mad, or upset, or hurt you are because if you haven't noticed it's working. If anything it makes it more obvious." Kelly shot back.
"Do you think I wanna be here? Having to talk and hang out with people that think I'm scum? That I was a horrible person for accidentally finding love? By the way Kelly did you tell them that Jason dumped me because your cousin kissed me? Even though I just told him seconds before that I wanted him to go away."
"He was worried about you, and yeah I told Tay, because she still cares about you."
"Oh save it Kel. She cares less than you do."
"Allie how can say that?"
"Easily. You sat there and total me you didn't want to be friends with them if it meant saying crap about me�"
"And I meant that!"
"Then after just a week you stop talking to me all together! You know what I'm outta here. Here's a copy of my answers just copy them down and it will look like we worked together." I said running out. I know I just kinda ignored Kelly saying that she meant what she said, normally I would have believed her, but I couldn't forget her telling me that she was always going to be there for me as she stood up for all the people saying crap about me, and if Taylor had cared she would have said something instead of just sitting there. I couldn't believe I let them get to me but I wanted to be as far a way from them as possible.
"Allie wait!" Kelly yelled after me I could hear her trying not to cry. I also was trying not to cry. I stop but started walking again so quickly I don't think they even noticed that I stopped, which is what I wanted. I wasn't going to get dragged back into all t was where I put the boxes of stuff that made me think of the of that drama. Not after I had finally moved on and got my life in a better place.

I ran home from Tony's and happy to be there when I got there. I ran to my room. Abby was still asleep on my bed and Mike was on the floor playing video games. I figured mom made him stay there to keep an eye on Abby till she got up. She was kinda mad that I keep the kids up so late and that they slept in there with us but I was fine with it and just ignored her. They had fun and that was all that mattered to me.
"Hey Mickey, what game you playing?" I asked as I walked over and sat next to him.
"007" he said not even looking up. That was his favorite game. He played it all the time. I was fine with that seeing how I bought it for him for his birthday. Mom hated that I got him that. She refused to get any game with weapons in them, even if they are playing the good guys, like James Bond, but as you can I'm sure tell, he never plays the games she gets him. In fact he's waiting till Abby gets older so he can re-gift. He gave a lot to girls as birthday or Christmas presents.
"Cool. Does mom know you still have that?" she tired many times to get him to throw it out but I taught him ways around it.
"No. She thinks I throw it away about a month ago."
"Good job, little bro." I said with a slight laugh. He started showing me how to play. I always pretended like I didn't know what to do when really I could get further than him if I really wanted to.
"Allie?" I heard a little whimpering voice behind me.
"Good afternoon Abby. Did you finally decide to wake up and join us?" I teased her even though I knew she wouldn't understand, but Mickey found it funny.
"Allie, where is Claire?" Abby asked sitting up. I jumped up on the bed next to her and Mike got on the other side.
"She had to go home sweetie." I said looking down at my little sister. She always loved my friends but I think she liked Claire more than she did anyone else. Probably because of how random she was.
"Why?" Abby looked like she was about to cry.
"Abby sweetie its ok she will be back over. I promise." I knew it was hardest on her to understand why the girls had stopped coming over. She still didn't understand why dad wasn't there anymore. My dad had been�I don't really know how to say it. I still don't know how I found the strength and courage to tell Claire. I guess her letting me in so much helped a lot.
My dad was an awful person. He use to beat Mickey and me up. My mother didn't believe us when I told her. Not at first any ways. Not till she came home early one day and Mickey and Abby were locked in my room and I was lying on the floor almost unconscious. Every time he got like that all I did was watch out for Mickey and Abby. I wasn't going to let him hurt them. I could have died that day, but it didn't matter if I saved them. I got Mickey in my room with Abby, she was only two at the time, and I got him to lock the door. Dad had disconnected all the house phones but my cell phone had been in my room. Mickey called 9-1-1. Mom got home and saw what was going on and tried to stop dad, but he started hitting her to. The cops showed up soon after. I don't remember anything much after I got Mickey to lock the door and got dad to come after me instead of them. Abby still misses dad though. I don't blame her. She is too young to understand, but Mickey tries so hard to get her to hate him. I still am kinda mad at mom for not believing us. I am glade that she tried to protect us when she finally saw it, but if she had listened to us maybe things would have been different.
I am surprised that I still trust guys after what happened but I do know if a guy shows any short of violent behavior I am staying as far away from them as possible. "Hey Abby do you and Mickey wanna go to the park?" I asked. I didn't feel like stay in the house all day and it was so nice outside. I picked up Abby and helped her get dressed. Mom had become a lot more cautious after what happened with dad. He was still in jail but if he had been behaving he would be out in another month or so. The courts were suppose to let us know. We had moved since he went to jail but we were still in the same town, just a different neighborhood. Mom couldn't stand being in that house anymore and neither could we. Mom devoiced him but she refused to even date again, she was afraid the next on would be just like dad. She took her old last name back but we still had dads. I couldn't wait till I turned eighteen and could change it. Mom wanted to change it but she was scared dad would get to mad and come after us.

At the park Abby, Mickey and I walked around the park a couple of times then I let them play on the play ground. Mickey was a great big brother to Abby. I sat on a near by bench and watched as he helped her across the monkey bars. Abby had blond hair like me but instead of the green eyes she had brown. Mickey had brown hair and green eyes. Our dad had brown eyes and brown hair. I was blessed with neither. I looked more like my mom in that since. Other wise I favored dad. Abby was the most like our mother.
I looked over and saw a group of kids from school. The guys were playing football while their girlfriends were watching and talking. I looked at all the guys until I found the one I only half way wanted to see. I was glad he didn't see me. Then I looked at the girls. I couldn't help but wonder if he had a new girlfriend already. I count to see how many guys there were but it was hard with them all running around. There were ten of them in all. Then I counted the girls. There was only nine. That didn't mean much though. One of those girls could have still been with Jason. It felt like my heart had broken a little inside with the thought of Jason with a new girlfriend.
After a while I figured I should take the kids home before mom had a cow, but the football players passed before I could get to them. "Jason!" I heard Abby yell as she spotted him pass. Mickey knew he broke up with me. I didn't give him details but that alone was enough for Mickey not to like the guy.
Jason was with a girl. She had come running over to him as they started to leave. She was the class S**t. I rolled my eyes when I say them walk by. I could tell Jas was trying to decided if he should pretend like he didn't hear Abby or not, but she keep at so he finally gave in. "Hey Abby." he said running over to her. She jumped into his arms before Mickey could stop her.
"Abby come here." Mickey said.
"Hey Mike what's up?"
"Don't talk to me! And give me back my sister!" Mickey yelled at Jason. At that I knew I had to step in.
"Mike buddy come on." Jason begged. I wondered why he cared if my siblings liked him or not.
"I'm not your buddy!" Mickey shot back
"Mickey. Hey it's time to go." I said running up.
"Hey Allison. Can we talk?" Jason said as he saw me walking up.
"No! She doesn't want to talk to you!" Mickey yelled at Jason
"Mickey take Abby over to that bench and sit down. I will be over in a minute ok?"
"But Allie!"
"No buts Mickey. Just do it. Please." And with that he did as I asked. Though I could tell he would have preferred me to turn down Jason's request. "What do want." I asked Jason as soon as the kids were out of ear shot.
"To know what you told Mickey to make him hate me?"
"Excuse me?" Was he serious? He dumped me because some other guy kissed me and he didn't believe I loved him and he wanted to know why my brother hated him.
"You heard me."
"I told him the same thing I told my mom, that you dumped me, the end. I didn't really feel like going into details because then I would have to explain why the girls hate me."
"That is a bunch of bull and you know it."
"What are you talking about Jason? I really don't feel like playing games right now. Look my life is actually starting to calm down. I actually am happy again, and I don't need you or the girls messing it up again."
"I mean that you know I didn't just dump you to dump you and you know you didn't have to tell them about your stupid fight with Taylor and them if you didn't want to. You could have just told them that you kissed another guy!"
"Got kissed by another guy, Jason, I didn't kiss David, and I'm sorry if you don't want to believe me but that doesn't give you the right to act like you care what my brother thinks about you, and you don't have a right to know what I tell him! Where is the Jason I fell in love with? When that Jason decides to come back out let me know until then stay the hell away from me and my family!" I was just about to walk off when�
"Oh yeah to bad you don't have friends you could warn me stay away from!" I turned and slapped him as hard as I could across the face.
"Actually I do have friends, and I am starting to think I am way better off with out you! I have already had enough a*s holes in my life I don't need to add any more to that pile. So back up, and stop acting like I am a b***h, because I am no more one than that little s**t you going out with!" and with that I walked off and took Mickey and Abby home. "Mike don't tell mom about that ok?"
"Why?"
"Because she will turn it into more than it was."
"Ok."


© 2009 Morgan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 24, 2009


Author

Morgan
Morgan

AL



About
I love to read, when i am bored i write story's, sometimes songs. I love watching tv. I don't have a big group of friends but the ones that do have i am very close with, and i have a really cute puppy.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Morgan


Allie's Life Allie's Life

A Book by Morgan