Friends and parties

Friends and parties

A Chapter by Morgan

Claire didn't understand why I was talking to them again. I didn't think she would. She didn't really know them they way I did. She didn't know that they were really sweet. She just heard all the bad stuff I said. They really weren't that bad I just made them seem that way. I never really told y'all about them did I? Not the real them.
Kelly was sweet and would do anything for her friends, as I'm sure y'all know by now. She was on the volleyball team, but she didn't hang out with the volleyball team that much. She was going out with a guy named Todd Johnson. You remember him don't you? He was one of the guys I thought Taylor might like. Small world isn't? Ha, ha more like small school. She normally was air heady but apparently she is super sneaky and smarter than the rest of us. She is a book worm, and I kinda wonder when she had time to read during all of this.
Taylor was kind but apparently easily manipulated. She was boy crazed as I am sure you can tell , by now. And she loved to party; which meant I missed her end of the summer blow out. Oh well their will be other parties, I guess. She was a cheerleader. Actually she was Captain. Yes she was one of those, but she was a lot better at hiding her peppiness when she was with us. She knew we could only take so much of it. All my old friends were on a team but me. Claire though was not. Taylor didn't have a new boyfriend yet which shocked me. I had expected her to. She had already went though all the good ones, I guess. That was a total Jk by the way.
So the rest of that week went ok. Claire got to know them and they got to know Claire. They thought she was crazy and she thought they were scum. Life was good. That weekend I did a sleep over with the girls. All three of them. "Hey girls so what do y'all wanna do tonight?" Mickey didn't like that I had Kelly and Taylor back, so we let him and Abby come hang out with us. "Mickey you know you can't do this every sleepover right?"
"Why not?" He asked.
"Because sometimes we are to wanna talk�."
"Bout grown up stuff?"
"No boys." I said with a laugh.
"But your not aloud to date anymore remember?" He was not going to rat me out but just in case it slipped I found it safer not to tell him I was still seeing Jason.
"Doesn't mean I can't talk about them, or hear about my friends love lives." I said giving the girls a look telling them to play along. Claire though didn't catch it.
"When did you and Jason break up?" she asked looking really confused.
"You know Claire. Last weekend when my mom said I wasn't aloud to see him ever again."
"Yeah but he was sitting next to you as you told me."
"Well we still like each other and we are still friends but we are not going out."
"Then why did you kiss him?"
"That was a good bye kiss." Kelly said quickly.
"Then y'all said good bye a lot!"
"Claire I'm going to take Mickey with me to get some snacks you talk to the girls and they will refresh your memory. Ok?" I grabbed Mickey's hand and ran out of the room.
"So you are still dating him. I didn't think you would listen to mom. And you've been in to much of a good mood."
"Yes but mom thinks that is because I'm friends with Tay and Kel again. Please Mickey don't tell mom."
"I won't don't worry." Mickey and I got a bunch of snacks and went back to my room. We talked about school and what each other had been doing since the fight and the girls got to know each other. We talked about how Kel met Todd. Apparently we came into Tony's everyday this summer and would sit in one of her tables. By the end of the summer he finally asked her out. Kelly didn't want to at first but after a while she agreed.
We talked about how the group fell apart with out me. Not kidding. Taylor and Madison got into a fight after Kelly told Taylor what was really going on. Then Taylor and Kelly got in a fight for a while after I got in that fight with Dave. I told him I was sorry that week at school. Yes everyone but Madison is now friends. Kelly and Taylor made up two week before Jason told them about dad. They tried to tell me when we went to Tony's to work on that science lab but I didn't listen.
That next week of school yes the best week yet. Of course it was also the fourth week of school and the work load was pilling up but at least I had my friends. One in ever class but Study Hall. That was ok though. I enjoyed that time. I got a lot of work done not having a friend in there with me. Of course that was also the class I stressed most about dad. I had two weeks left of life being like this. I was grateful to have Tay and Kel back in my life before that happened. I was even grateful for David. Even if I couldn't hang out with him with out Jason or one of the girls around. I loved David but I was not looking for a repeat of last time
I had wished my birthday would be before dad got out but it wasn't, but Jason's was. That next weekend was his birthday. It was two Months before mine which was fine with me. I always wanted my boyfriend/husband to be older than me even if it was only a few months. "Happy Birthday Baby!" I said as I ran and jumped up into his arms. I gave him a big kiss. We were at the park, his party wasn't for a few more hours. Taylor was helping me throw him a surprise party. We had everything all picked out. Taylor and Kelly were working on the last minute stuff while I kept him busy.
"Thanks baby. So why do we have to go to Taylor's today. I'd much rather spend the day with my baby." he said giving me another kiss.
"That's sweet but we are still going to Taylor's house." I said giving him a hug.
"Why?" he wined.
"Cause she is our friend and she wants us to come over so she and Kelly and Claire can give you their gifts. Ok?"
"Fine, but as soon as we can we are leaving and going to be alone."
"What do you think I'm going to sleep with you just because it's your birthday?" I asked acting like I was mad. When really I had though of that being his birthday present but than I realized we had only gotten back together two weeks ago. Of course if you count the time before it was like over two months. I thought that was good, but I thought better of it and got him a great gift. Which he had to wait till we got to the party to open.
"I was hoping." He said with a smile and laugh and he put his arms around me.
"You think you are the greatest thing in the world don't you?" I asked also with a laugh and a smile.
"Oh yeah" he said then he started kissing me again. So after we made out for a while on a park bench we walked around and just enjoyed the beautiful day. When it was finally time to go to the party I had to work extra hard not to spill the beans. We didn't tell Claire about the party until the morning of because we were scared she may accidentally tell Jas.
"Why are they all in the backyard?" Jason asked.
"Because that's just were they are. Man you ask a lot of questions. Now will you just come on." I said dragging his hand as we went around to the back yard.
"SURPIRSE!!!!!" everyone yelled as we walked in. The girls were there along with all the cheerleaders, volleyball plays, football players, and all of Jason's other friends, bob, Charles, and half the school.
"Oh My G�."
"Happy Birthday baby." I said.
"Allie, did you�" Jason said pointing to the sea of people in front of us.
"Yes and no this isn't your present." I said with a look in my eye that seemed to catch his attention.
The party was a lot of fun. I would of loved to stay on Jason's hip all night but I figured that would be to much so I let him go mingle and I mingled with my friends. Kelly and I had some surprises for Taylor also. We had found this really cute new guy who we thought would be perfect for Tay. We had talked him into coming to the party. It was so exciting. The only problem was with all those people there, it was going to be hard getting Taylor to talk to him. So me and Kelly had our work cut out for us.
"Hey Taylor. Have you talked to that group over there?" I asked as soon as I spotted Jesse.
"I don't know. I've talked to some of them but not all of them why?"
"You should go talk to the rest. I mean look at all those cute guys." Kelly said.
"Why do y'all want me to talk to them so badly? What do y'all have planned?"
"Nothing." Kelly and me said together. Taylor would not fall for anyone she didn't pick herself, so we had to make her think she picked him out.
"Y'all are up for something." she said as we tried to hide the truth which was a very hard thing for us.
"No we're not Taylor we just want you to meet some new people." I said.
"Ok whatever. I'm going to talk to people over there just so I can get away form the two of you." she said as she started to walk away. We were just happy she went in the direction of Jesse.
"And now we wait." Kelly said. We laughed as we started walking around. That was defiantly one of Taylor's better parties. I went and caught up with Jason while Kelly went to see Todd. Claire had been in the corner with a group of friends almost the entire time, but she did seem to be having fun. Bob was actually talking though I was to far away to hear what he was saying or how he sounded.
"Hey Baby." Jason said when he saw me walk past.
"What's up sweetie?" I said as I sat down on his lap.
"Just enjoying the great surprise party that this really hot girl planed for me." he said giving me a quick kiss.
"Three girls actually planed it. So which one is it that you are calling really hot?" I loved missing with him.
"What's the correct answer?" he asked.
"What do you think the correct answer is?"
"The one that I don't know?"
"Blaze?"
"Ok fine. Um�all three of them?" I really didn't care that he called my friends hot. I didn't care if he thought it was just me, as long as I was in there some where. I know it was his birthday, and I shouldn't have been messing with him so much but I couldn't help it. He made it so easy, plus he was so cute.
"All three of them?" I said with a shocked voice. This was fun but I had to watch it and make sure I didn't got to far with it.
"What would you rather I said your friends were ugly?" he said halfway laughing.
"You think my friends are ugly?" I said sounding hurt.
"No, no, no, no I don't, I mean, they are pretty, but I mean�It's my birthday!"
"So that gives you a reason to call my friends ugly? After all the hard work they went though to get this party together for you?"
"Baby come on�.look I'm sorry."
"Baby Calm down I was only joking."
"Joking?"
"Yes couldn't you see how hard I was trying not to laugh?"
"Your crazy."
"Do you want your gift or not?" I asked giving him a threatening look.
"Ok your not crazy."
"Better." I said giving him a kiss. I figured I should go ahead and give him his gift so I got him to following me inside.
So how many of you are wondering how I am able to be across the street from my house at a party with a guy I'm not aloud to go out with. Well it was easy. I said I was going to Taylor's house for a party that she was throwing for Kelly's boyfriend. Not that hard to throw together. Anyways back to Jason's gift�
"Here you go baby." I said handing him a medium sized box that was wrapped in blue paper that had happy birthday written all over it. He unwrapped looking excitedly at what was inside. It was an autographed jersey. He's favorite football play autographed it.
"OMG." He never said Omg so he much have been shocked. "Baby did you�"
"Yes?"
"Is that really�?"
"Yes it is." I said with a smile.
"I love it!" He said with the biggest grin. I was happy he liked it but that wasn't all.
"I'm glade. Now open the rest." I said exactly
"Ok?" he said looking back in the box. It took him a minute of digging threw the tissue paper but he finally found it. It was a weekend pass to a cabin in the Smokey Mountains. The best part though was that we could go any weekend we wanted as long as we called a head.
"What? I thought you said you weren't going to sleep with me just because it was my birthday?"
"It won't be your birthday than will it?" I answered with a smile. No I didn't get him that just cause I wanted to sleep with him. I got him that because I wanted him to see how much I loved and trusted him and I wanted to do something special for him.
"How can you afford this?" he asked still staring at the pass with a shocked expression.
"I used some of my savings. It's not big deal sweetie." I said. I did use my saving, but Tay and Kel helped a little.
"No big deal? You just bought us a pass to a Cabin. Just us. Alone. With no one else."
"Oh no the girls are coming to" I teased.
"Ha, ha." he seemed to catch one. "So when do we leave?"
"Whenever you like. We have a three day weekend in a few weeks. We can go then." I was really looking forward to this trip. It was going to be a lot of fun.
"Or we can go next weekend." he said with a smile. I however couldn't smile back to that one.
"I can't next weekend." yes I admit this gift may have just been a thought gift more than an actually going to happen gift. I probably should have gone with a nice watch or a book.
"Why not?" I couldn't believe he had forgotten. I couldn't forget, than again it was my life.
"I have to go to the hearing, and see if dad is getting out or not." I said with a hint of disgusted in my voice.
"Oh, baby I'm so sorry! I completely forgot!" he truly sounded sorry. It had been a lot nicer knowing that he knew the whole story but a part of me hated how there was a little different look in his eye ever since I told him. It was like he would try really hard not to start a fight, or not take his bad moods out on me, and yes it was nice not being yelled at, sometimes that was better than feeling like there was a part of him he wasn't sharing with me.
"It's ok Blaze."
"No it's not I'm so, so, so sorry!"
"Baby it's your birthday. You don't have to think about my crazy dad twenty four seven. You never even met him, and hopefully you never will. It's bad enough Taylor, Kelly, and Madison had to meet him. I never want you or Claire to have to meet him." It was true I didn't want anyone else, who wasn't in or worked at the jail, to have to meet my dad. I wish I had never met my father. I hated him.
"Just cause it's my birthday doesn't mean I need to forget about you or your problems, baby, and I hope that when I see your father at the hearing it will be the last time I ever see him."
"See him? Hearing? What?"
"You didn't' think I was going to make you go though that all alone did you?"
"You can't go. If mom see's you there�"
"I'll be there as a friend, and I doubt your mother will be worrying about me being there, I'm sure she will be more focused on the hearing." He really seemed to believe that.
"Than you don't know my mother. She will notice everyone there and take names. She will see how many people are there that have no business being there, and she will count you as one of those people."
"So what?"
"So she will defiantly never let me see you again and she will try and lock me up, and only hang with the girls at my house or in their front yards. Trust me she's done that before, right after dad got arrested."
"Well your mom is crazy and we still have school. Baby I'm not going to stop seeing you, some how, just because your mother hates me for something that never happened."
"Oh please she could careless if I'm having sex or not. In fact she thinks I slept with David freshmen year, no I didn't. She just upset because she thinks you are like my father, and she thinks I'm like her, but I'm nothing like her or my father and neither are you."
"Thanks. I can tell you are nothing like your parents, because if you were I would have to break up with you."
"I would have to kill myself, if I was like them." I said with a slight laugh. That's another reason I liked Jason so much. Even when I was upset about something or mad, he could always find a way to make me laugh. I don't even know how he did it, but he did.
The rest of the party went great. The cake was delicious, if I do say so myself, and that is not just because I baked it. I got to dance with Jason, a lot and we got to hang out without sneaking around. It was fun. Jason wore that Jersey for the rest of the party. I didn't get to see him open his gift's from the girls because I had to leave. Mom said I could go to the party, but as soon as it was over I had to get home, well that was the problem, I didn't wanna go home. I tried to talk her into letting me help clean up, seeing how I help (actually) plan(ned) the whole thing, but she wouldn't go for it. If it wasn't a bunch of high school teenagers, most of whom where drunk I would brought Mickey, just so I could have stayed out longer. Anything not to think about the week ahead.


© 2009 Morgan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 24, 2009


Author

Morgan
Morgan

AL



About
I love to read, when i am bored i write story's, sometimes songs. I love watching tv. I don't have a big group of friends but the ones that do have i am very close with, and i have a really cute puppy.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Morgan


Allie's Life Allie's Life

A Book by Morgan