Being Sick Is The Worst~RULE THREE~

Being Sick Is The Worst~RULE THREE~

A Chapter by MayoCat
"

Silivana gets herself in trouble with herself and another person. Can she handle the pressure?

"
     First thing that goes across my mind: How did this happen? I glanced over at Elliot sleeping in my bed. First let me tell you what happened:

I arrived home with Elliot and he immediately started running around and touching things.

      “Elliot! Just come here!” I wasn't responded to. “Elliot! Fine then!” I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the kitchen. “I'm going to make you a snack so wait for a while,” he actually waited and ate my snack up in seconds. How? I have no clue. “Silvia! Show me a tour of your house. I want to know where my best friend lives,” purred Elliot. 

      “What? No way. If you want to know, walk around until you get lost then start keeping track of the rooms you've been in,” I ordered.

      To my surprise, Elliot nodded and opened to door. Half of me wanted to apologize and tell him to come back but the other half of me wanted to laugh and throw him out. Before I could act both of the maids that were in the room ran to Elliot's assistance. “She was joking,” they said. “You don't have to! You're our guest after all. Come, sit down,” one of the maids closed the door.

      Elliot declined them. “No. My friend asked me to do something and I’m going to do it,” he opened the door again and walked out. “I never did like the easy way of doing things,” and I swear he looked right at me as he said that. then he just closed the door behind him.

      One maid ahead of me and one maid behind me. They steered me through the long halls to my bedroom. It's been over seven hours, Where is Elliot? I sighed and gave up on figuring it out. We continued walking through the halls making our way to my room. The maids must have saw I was frantic because they took turns asking me questions about school and how I was doing with my grades, but I just nodded to everything they said. I didn't have the time to pay attention to what they were saying. I was too busy looking to see any open doors or hear footsteps or any sign that would lead to me finding Elliot. After a while one of the maids stopped talking and soon followed the second maid, probably also noticed I wasn't listening. 

      I stood in front of my door thinking, I never did find Elliot. I wonder where he was? I gave it up thinking about it for the second time and opened the huge door to my room. I walked in and the lights were off. I zigzagged over to the light switch and turned it on and as I turned around I saw a slump in my bed. “What?” I walked over to the slump and pulled back the covers. I jumped back when I saw that the slump was Elliot. “This is where that idiot was for the past seven hours? Geez, doesn't he know not to go in strangers beds?”  

 

<><><><><>

      I looked away only to look back at him. Hmm. . . he looks kind of cute when he sleeps. . . I shook my head. What am i thinking! This is Elliot I’m talking about! Ignoring my gut feeling I leaned closer to his sleeping face and stared at him. He looks so peaceful and calm when he's sleeping, the complete opposite of when he's awake. But somehow looking at him makes me feel nostalgic. Like I know him or something but I’m positive I've never met him until today. It's nothing, I told myself. My eyes scanned his face until they were staring at his hair. The dirty blonde hair that looks perfect with his eyes. If only his eyes were open. . . I sighed and backed away. As I turned around a hand gripped my wrist. “So you weren't going to kiss me? That's to bad. Would you like me to show you how it's done?” the now awake Elliot mischievously asked. 

      I pulled my hand free and sat down at my desk. 

      “Go to sleep,” I hissed at him.

      “Oh? Would you like to sleep with me?” I ignored him.

      “This is my room but I’ll let you sleep here just for tonight,” I stood up. “Sweet dreams,” I said as I walked out of the room. 

      As soon as I was out of the room I quickly slammed the door shut as I leaned against the hard surface, I couldn't breath and when I could I was coughing. I tried controlling my breathing, but failed as I almost fainted. Well on the bright side at least I'm not coughing up blood. Almost instantly a maid jumped to my side. Holding me up and asking what happened. I somehow managed to tell her part of what happened, taking out the exact words, and she showed me the way to an extra bedroom. She helped me to my bed and asked if she should bring the pills. In response I shook my head no. With a concerned look on her face she bowed, and then left me. I curled up in the bed and sighed. 

      “Today was a lot of work. I just want to sleep,” I said closing my eyes.

 

<><><><><>

       In the end I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about how familiar Elliot looked, and not knowing why bugged me a lot. So here I was making my way through the barley lite up hallway, feeling the wall so I didn't stumble and fall on my face. My coughing and breathing problem hadn't gone away yet but I was doing well enough to conceal it so that no one would notice. When I woke up there was a little blood in my cough but it thankfully stopped, so I'm hoping it stays that way. I don't want run into anyone either. . . I walked around a corner and bumped into something, causing me to bounce backwards.   

     If it was my parents, I would be dead. If it was a maid, I would get rushed back to my room. If it was anyone else it would be just plain awkward. Lucky for me it couldn't be my parents, the person was too small. It couldn't have been Elliot, who was sleeping in my room. I mean he only just fell asleep. So the only option would be a maid. 

      “What are you doing up this late? You should be tending to some chores or cleaning or something,” I said. 

      To my surprise a maid did not answer. 

      “Oh? And what would you like me to clean, My lady?” Elliot said, mimicking one of my many maids.

      “Elliot! What are you doing?” I asked. I looked up at the clock in the hall being lit up by a lamp underneath it, time had gone by quicker than I thought.   

      He snorted. “Well obviously I'm walking around.” he stuck out a hand to pull me up with. 

      I was about to claim his offer, touching my hand with his, but I unwillingly dropped it due to my head throbbing more aggressively than before. Or. . . was it my eye? Or maybe my neck? Where ever it was the pain just got a whole lot stronger and standing became unbearable. I grasped the wall with one hand, putting more force to balance myself while my other hand had planted itself onto my head. With every second the pain got more and more fierce. It felt like a million sharp needles and knives were being forcefully jammed into my head and at any second my head would just give up and fall off.    

      That was just the start though.

      After a while then my breathing started getting unstable. Then the coughing started. Elliot's lips were moving up and down but no sound was coming out. Why? Why couldn't I hear him? Why wasn't he making any noise? Was he the problem? Was it me? I reached my hand out with the last of my strength hoping to grasp Elliot but instead ended up bringing my hand back to cover my blood-stained mouth. I was coughing up blood left and right, unluckily for me, I need blood to survive. My head swung back and forth, unable to concentrate on keeping it still. My head lost all feeling as my vision got blurry. A hand pressed up against my cheek. Was it Elliot's? It must have. He was the only one with me. Vibrations transferred off of Elliot's hand and onto my cheek. When I looked up with the little amount of sight that I still held on to, he seemed to be yelling. That explains it. This must have caused quite a commotion because I could also feel the vibrations of people running on the wall and the floor.

      All of this was caused because I said a few simple words. Unbelievable. But when you live in my house hold, nothing is surprising anymore.

      I can't take this! I'm going. . . going to. . . I thought then fell to the cold floor.

      “Silvia? Silvia. . . Silva! Don't die on-,” I finally heard Elliot's voice before my mind went blank, but not before I added another rule.

Silviana's Rules

1: Wednesdays don't agree with me

2: Maybe one real friend isn't so bad

3: Being sick is the worst

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 



© 2013 MayoCat


Author's Note

MayoCat
I had writers block for a while trying to come up with what I should put in the glass and I kept changing ideas. But it's finished now! Finally :) This took a lot of work. I hope you like it ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. She passed out!?! SHE BETTER NOT DIE! You had a few spelling errors, but otherwise it was pretty good. :) I love it so far, and I can't wait for more! ^-^

Posted 10 Years Ago


MayoCat

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you liked it :) I spent a long time with this. The next chapter will probably be coming out.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013


Author

MayoCat
MayoCat

Berea, KY



About
Heyy! I'm kinda bad at these but i'll try my best! Here's some basic info about me: *I AM REALLY BAD AT UPDATING I AM SORRY* Some of my favorite things are: -Music -Cats -Anime -M.. more..

Writing
Sapphire Ice Sapphire Ice

A Story by MayoCat


:One: :One:

A Chapter by MayoCat