Dreams Really Do Come True~RULE FOUR~

Dreams Really Do Come True~RULE FOUR~

A Chapter by MayoCat
"

Silviana keeps swept up in a new and mysterious place, and ends up seeing something that surprises her all the way through.

"

 

      “Elliot. Elliot? Elliot! Are you even here? Where am I? Elliot? You're seriously going to make me find you? You're always wasting my time so what does it matter any more,” I mumbled, annoyed.

      I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a large spacy room with lots of darkness. Everywhere I looked there was black. Just pitch black.

      “This is definitely not my house,” I muttered.

      I started wondering aimlessly through the dark looking for nothing in particular, just wondering. As I continued walking, the darkness kept getting more and more familiar to me. I am completely and honestly positive that I had never been here, but in my heart I felt like I had been here many, many times before. I sighed, this is exactly like the Elliot being familiar thing. I don't know what's going on and it's frustrating! I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy, I told myself. This darkness feels too familiar to me. Like it's been here my whole life, waiting. Waiting for something. But what? Once again I don't know the answer, no surprise there.

     I stopped walking and looked up, or err. . . what I thought to be up was. At the same moment I looked a streak of light, as if on cue, shine down from the ceiling, shinning on some sort of glass thing on a pillar. I cautiously stumbled over and looked through the glass. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing in it. I went from side to side, peering in different angles to see if, maybe, the light needed to hit the glass in a certain angle.  

     Still, nothing.
    After a few minutes I gave up and turned around to continue walking aimlessly through the darkness, when I heard a voice say, “Wait,” behind me.

    I turned around and gasped.
    My eyes were wide with fear and confusion on what exactly was going on.

The glass on the pillar, that glass that was completely empty, had now been consumed by an image, though it was blurry. I got close to the glass and carefully watched intensely. The blurry image slowly started to get less fuzzy and more clear. Then the pixels completely joined together, creating a crystal clear image.

    My body froze.

   It was me. It was me that was in the image, I was there, awake, with my parents and my two usual maids and. . . Elliot? What? Pixel-me's--let's call her that--mother was strangling her left hand while her other hand was gently resting across her chest. Pixel-me's father was at the end of the bed, chewing on his lip. He always did have a habit of doing that, I thought, continuing to watch. The maids looked like they were trying to comfort Pixel-me's parents, but being unsuccessful.

     It's weird, I thought. No sound is coming out despite their moving lips. This is an awful lot like what happened in the hallway with Elliot. I shivered, then moved my gaze to Elliot.

     He had his head on the white covers of the bed, inches away from my stomach. I watched more closely, yet for multiple minutes he didn't move. Could he be. . . Sleeping? I narrowed my eyes.

    The door to the room opened and a butler who my family calls Bax, walked in the room. Moments later Pixel-me's mother stood up and gently placed her right hand on Pixel-me's right cheek before she kissed her and walked to the door with Pixel-me's father. The father and the mother left with Bax, firmly closing the door behind them. By the look of it Bax might have even locked the door, just to make sure that Pixel-me and Elliot wouldn't go anywhere, even though both were sleeping.

    I wanted to keep watching but the image just disappeared out of nowhere. Now there were only inches between my face and the crystal glass. I could see right through the glass again, it was as if there wasn't even an image there a few seconds ago.

      “Did you enjoy that?” A familiar voice echoed through the abyss, the same that spoke to me earlier.

      I quickly spun around, ready to face my opponent. Only to find a translucent white door in front of me. It was only a door but it felt like I was being beckoned to it. After a few steps I stood in front of the door. I reached my hand and touched surface of the door. It was hard, but soft at the same time, like it was freshly fallen, puffy snow. The door even mimicked the color of snow!

     “Amazing!” I exclaimed, touching the door, top to bottom, front to back.

     My hand found its way to the handle. I rushed my hand back to my chest. It was ice. The handle was literally made out of ice! I crouched down and saw water leap off the handle, almost as if they were the door's tears, trying desperately to escape the prison they had been kept in for so long. Longing to see what the outside was like, only to combine with the ground's surface. So it was ice, that's quite a weird material to make a handle out of, I thought, putting my hand back on the handle. The impact frightened me. The icy handle no longer had the feel of ice, but instead was replaced with the feeling of loneliness.

     “What exactly is going on? This is two weird, probably too stupid for me to waste my time on.” I mumbled, ignoring the handle, I opened the door.

     Through the door I saw. . . me on a bed with. . . me parents and my two usual maids and. . . Elliot!

     “No way. . . there's just no way! This can't be happening. That's right it's probably a mistake, I doubt this has any connection to what I just saw. Right. . .” I told myself, not believing a single word.

     The voice spoke to me yet again.

     “I can't wait until you visit me again.” Giggles followed, echoing off of the never-ending walls.

    By the time I turned around the door was gone and I had rejoined my body. Now I was starring at the white ceiling with my golden eyes wide open and my silver hair sprawled across the pillows. My mother was strangling my left hand while my other hand was gently resting across my chest. My father was at the end of the bed, chewing on his lip. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked over to where I saw the maids and they were in the same exact place they were in the “dream”.

     “See Rosei! Silviana is awake. Everything is ok now! See, she's fine.” a maid pointed to me.

     “That's right. Everything is fine now.” the other maid put her hands together, probably hoping for a response. But. . . she won't get one. The only thing she'll get is, I thought, but got interrupted by the opening of the room's front doors being opened by. . . Bax. . .

     “Rosei Lasenger and Williams Lasenger you need to go back to the conference in St. Dixon Valley now. You can return after the conference.” Bax informed everyone.

     Neither one of my parents moved. Then my mother took her right hand and put it gently up to my right cheek. When she touched my face she flinched a little, hardly noticeable, and brought her hand up for a moment before gently touching my cheek again. Tears flowed down her face. She came closer and kissed my other cheek.

     “I wish I could stay here with you but mommy's busy. I promise I'll be back soon, sweetheart. Don't worry too much while I'm gone, just take care of yourself.” Rosei said, her voice cracked as tears rolled down her face.

     My father looked at me and nodded. “It's time for us to be going Rose.”

     My mother stood up and smiled one last time before walking out with my father. The door was closed firmly. No sound was heard and no sign was shown that would show that the door was locked.

     I looked over to Elliot, whose head was inches away from my stomach, face down. If everything was completely still and quite I would be able to hear faint sounds of breathing coming from Elliot.

     “So he is sleeping, or at least he is this time,” I rested my right hand on Elliot's head. “That idiot.” I whispered while smiling.

     His hair was so soft, like a cat's fur right after it had been washed and dried. No. . . he's like a cat. As I close my eyes ready to let sleep come over me, I added another rule.

Silviana's Rules

1: Wednesdays don't agree with me

2: Maybe one real friend isn't so bad

3: Being sick is the worst

4: Dreams really do come true



© 2013 MayoCat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa. It makes me wonder... But I won't say it! If you want to hear my idea, message me! ^-^

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 16, 2013
Last Updated on November 16, 2013


Author

MayoCat
MayoCat

Berea, KY



About
Heyy! I'm kinda bad at these but i'll try my best! Here's some basic info about me: *I AM REALLY BAD AT UPDATING I AM SORRY* Some of my favorite things are: -Music -Cats -Anime -M.. more..

Writing
Sapphire Ice Sapphire Ice

A Story by MayoCat


:One: :One:

A Chapter by MayoCat