Repayment

Repayment

A Chapter by Millie

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Repayment .



Smashed glass, green grass, sun light, dreams insight

 

The sun still out the mid-afternoon blaze stings like hundreds of wasps. i could see the moister in the air going up making my vision hazy. I gently closed my eyes I could see only red caused by the heat. I was unsure of how the heat was effecting me, the sun didn't seem to boil my skin.If it still was I couldn't feel it anymore. I think I was either incredible numb or I built up an immune system towards the sun.

 

Even the amount of time i spend in the sun doesn't change the way I look. I stay this dull tan colour nothing what like I use to be.It's horrible I miss the way I use to be, miss the life I once had. I kniw I tend to drag on about it but it's a change I just can't handle. I'm almost seven hundred years old and I still haven't got use to it.

 

Suddenly the light changed. Rapidly I opened my eyes. To see this dark figure stood in front of me. He looked like a silhouette more than likely because of the light adjustment. "Do you mind? You're blocking the sun" he moved out of the way then sat beside me staying un the shade. I didn't mention the smashed glass where he sat.

"Thanks for helping me" he plainly said. I lifted my hand gave a wave. Much like Queen Elizabeth's wave. Although I was slightly confused to why he saying thank you, so I just accepted the thank you and thought nothing of it. "You don't know why i'm thanking you do you?"

"I'm not good with faces" I replied however I never saw his face not today anyway.

 

"You remember yesterday night? Well I was that frantic vampire that came in needing a drink" I gave no expression of my face as I turned to look at him. "You were on a break I'd been in there saw you sing for a few minutes before the thirst killed." I knew exactly what he was on about I just didn't want to speak.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
still more to come in this chapter be sure to review.xXx



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie