In conclusion.....sorrow

In conclusion.....sorrow

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

My old life was over i thought as I sat on the plan.I was only 15 and i was a run away..never thought it would happen to me but when your bought up into a fucked up life like i was

 

A mother who never wanted you..a dad who left you for dead and a pair of lying dead beat foster parents..i think the only good thing that came into my life were my foster sisters.There was Jorden....Sydney....Laya....Kit...and my most favorite...Penny.

 

my name is Micky-fay Uley.im 15 years old and this is my story.

 

Like i said i was on a plane on my way to forks.when the plane landed i pulled my hood up over my face.i signed as i noticed a few missing posters hanging around this airport too.There was no escape was there i thought to myself as i walked to the nearest pay phone..better late then never i thought as i placed in 50 cents taking out the folded peice of paper with the number on it.i dialed the numbers my hands shaking the whole time.i jumpped when the phone started to ring.i looked around making sure no police were near by or someone noticed my worn out pair of jeans and over sized sweat hood.

 

..ring..ring..rin..hello Uley residence..this Emily speaking how may i help you..

 

i heard the sweet voice on the other end of the line..

hello...hello..anyone there..i took a deep breath.

 

h.h.hi..i wa.was .won.wondering i.if..i could ..s.speak to..sam

uhh hold on one sec.I heard whispering on the other side

hello whos this i heard a deep manly voice.i felt as i if i was going to cry..

 

umm hi you dont know me but..my name is Micky-fay..Mickey-fay Uley..im your half sister.

 

i heard the sound of a phone dropping and then footsteps

 

hello..hello i said but no one answered..and finally thats when the water works started.i hung up the phone and slid to the ground hugging my knees to my chest.

 

i could feel her hanging over me like a animal ready to tear its pray limb from limb.she was everwhere.no matter where i went she followed me like a long lost puppy or a love sick boy...sorrow followed me everywhere.

 

i jumped when the phone ranged next to me.i jumped up and answered it.

 

h.hello i said..i heard heavy breathing on the other side

 

where are you?

 

im at forks airport...

 

stay there im coming to get you.then they hung up.

i stared at the phone for a long time..but someone clearing thier throat snapped me out of my trance.i turned to see a police officer glaring at me.

 

is there a problem miss?

 

uhh no i was just talking to someone..i pulled my hood up even more on my head and walked away with my head down and my hands in my pockets.i walked to an empty seat and sat down waiting.......

 

she never left my side



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


Author's Note

Misa Uchiha
ohh man i loved writting this chapter i was so into it.tell me what you think please i would like to know

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on April 27, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing