Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by HadesRising

Fate. Something thats never in the middle either bad or good. Most of the time the chips are down, but theres no escaping fate. Live with it. You always say if only I had done this or that, Well it's to late there's no going back. All you can do is live with it. Or in my case die with it. I was standing in the darkness of early morning, wishing I had believed the dumb story. But I was starting to really hate myself, only thinking of the bad things, none of the good. Suddenly I bolted down the street. I tore down the deathly quiet streets when suddenly the ground rose quickly to meet me. "Uuhhgg," I groaned What did I run into? I looked up and saw Johnny, then quickly looked away embarressed because I was crying. "Golly, in a hurry much?" he asked jokingly. "Yeah, I was on my way down to see the fisherman. Real nice guy once you get to know him." I said joking back. He smiled. He is always smiling. Infact He was probably smiling when he died.

I noticed the sun was rising. The faint dawn glow cast shadows dancing around us. His hair glimmered as he reached a hand down to help me up. Once I stood he let go so quick I almost fell back down. "Such a gentleman," I said jokingly. He laughed. Always the same self he is. Happy and serious. Which is ofcourse laughable. "So how do you know when someone has the curse and you need to help them?" I asked "Well," he said finally a bit of his serious coming on, "there is a loud siren in your head that gets louder the closer you get to them. It stops when your there." I wondered what it was like hearing it, knowing someones life was in your hands. Little did I know that I wouldn't be wondering much longer.

Johnny step back into the grass and lay down to watch the sun rise. I followed in a similar manor. When the sun was up I close my eyes and stretch my arm up in front of me. I felt the earth began to turn beneathe me in tumbling leaps. This happens when your a ghost the world slowlyturns over and spins. You can feel it. I was about to say something to Johnny but fell asleep before I could, he didn't notice because he too was asleep.


© 2019 HadesRising


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on July 12, 2019
Last Updated on July 12, 2019
Tags: Horror


Author

HadesRising
HadesRising

London, United Kingdom



About
The cruelty wrought between lines of despair is but one with my own labored heart Favorite Poets/Writers Dani Filth, Jim Butcher, Kevin Hearne, Tolkien, more..

Writing
ADDICTED ADDICTED

A Poem by HadesRising