Final chapter.

Final chapter.

A Chapter by HadesRising

The days passed one by one always the same. Everynow and then one of us would have to try and save some one. It never worked, and we never befriended anyone else. I actually didn't want anyone else hanging around us. I thought we were perfect as it is. BBut a few days later I realized it was not so perfect. It became veery tiring to stamd or walk. No matter how much I slept. It wore me out just to stand up and it felt as if I haad no energy. Apparently it was really showing. "Now you see why the curse must end," Johnny said, "You'll never have full rest untill you've made it to the other world, and that can't happen untill the curse is gone." For once his comical grin was gone.

I shivered. Suddenly something felt wrong. Like there was something missing. I looked around and saw Rachel wasn't there. "Johnny, where did Rachel go?" I asked. There was no respose. I then noticed Johnny was gone to. A white wave of light washed over me. My head span as hoarse whispers and laughs rushed through my head. My body slowly rose with the light. Then I was unable to move or think. The world around me seemed to be screens playing the same movie, only with different charectars. I watched millions of people die, many the same way I did, others were bruetally murdered. It all happened in front of, all around me. My body suddenly dropped and I sank into a sea of red.

When my eyes opened and I stood up, everything was white. But not as before, white with snow. I was freezing, but I knew I couldn't die. Through the white blizzard I could barely make out two figures up ahead. I ran straight to them. I knew it was Johnny and Rachel. Right when I got there we hugged and started crying. I knew they had expiriencend the same things I had. All of my surrounding became warm as we dissolved into the wind. I was no longer tired, and I couldn't remeber anything that had happened on earth. Niether could johnny or Rachel, but we didn't need or want to. It was finally over, the curse was broken.


© 2019 HadesRising


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on July 12, 2019
Last Updated on July 12, 2019


Author

HadesRising
HadesRising

London, United Kingdom



About
The cruelty wrought between lines of despair is but one with my own labored heart Favorite Poets/Writers Dani Filth, Jim Butcher, Kevin Hearne, Tolkien, more..

Writing
ADDICTED ADDICTED

A Poem by HadesRising