Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by HadesRising

"Rachel!" I cried out in surprise. I span around and hugged her. She layghed and hugged me back. Well, we definately had different reactions when we died. Maybe she was glad to be with me, I was her best friend after all. Then I realized how self absorbed that sounded. Then before she could say anything I fired question after question at her, "How did people think I died, how are my parents, how did every on take...?" Never ending questions. "Slow down, I can only answer one at a time!" She said. As it turned out people thought I was murdered. There were marks on my body so I guess that was reasonable, and I guess I was murdered.

Suddenly I remebered Johnny. She had to meet Johnny! "Come with me!" I shouted and took off running. Rachel was right beside me her blonde hair stinging out behind her in the wind. I looked at her and her blue eyes glowed. I knew every thing would be better now. Life would change, well after life. We didn't stop running untill I saw Johnny up the street. "Johnny!" I yelled. He turned his head< smiled< and walked up to us. He looked at me with a face that said, Is this who you tried to save? I nodded and introduced Rachel and how I had known her. Well after that he treated her like he had always known her. ofcourse he had done the same for me. So we spent the rest of the day talking, laughing, and evry now and then some sort of race.

Finally the sun began to set and the dusk glow sent shadows dancing around us. Johnny smiled. He is always smiling, infact he was probably smiling when he died! So the night we lay down in the grass under the tree Johnny and I had always slept under. We stared up at the setting sun and feeling the earth leap beneath us. It's like this when your a ghost, the earthe moves and you can feel it. And after a while we fell asllep while talking. Dropping off one by one, falling into what seems like an eternal rest...


© 2019 HadesRising


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on July 12, 2019
Last Updated on July 12, 2019


Author

HadesRising
HadesRising

London, United Kingdom



About
The cruelty wrought between lines of despair is but one with my own labored heart Favorite Poets/Writers Dani Filth, Jim Butcher, Kevin Hearne, Tolkien, more..

Writing
ADDICTED ADDICTED

A Poem by HadesRising