Eleanor: January

Eleanor: January

A Chapter by Alex
"

Eleanor is trapped, Trevor is taking her back to her parents house. Michael isn't help Eleanor, she feels confused and alone. Why didn't Michael help her when Trevor took her away?

"

Trevor! No! Let me go! Michael!” I screamed trying to run back into our house, “help! Michael! Please! Don't let me go!”

Michael didn't come out, where was he? I kicked and screamed as Trevor dragged me to his car. Trevor throw me in the back seat of his car, he slammed the door shut and locked the door. I slammed on the window and tried to open the door, it won't open. I screamed the whole way to the airport. When we got their, I just stopped. I wasn't getting out of it this time. Trevor won.

Trevor opened the backseat door where I had been sitting, I got out slowly and stood by his side as we got my stuff of the back of the cop car. I felt so lost. I didn't want anyone to even notice I existed. I could feel my heart ripping apart. I walked by Trevor, I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I went through airport security in silence, and everyone their was okay with that. I got to the last checkpoint and Trevor had gone to go do something, a security guard came over and sat beside me. He looked at me for a second then turned to me.

“Ma'am, are you alright?” He asked softly.

I shock my head gesturing that I was in fact okay, because I didn't want anyone to know the truth.

“Do you want to go on this trip with your boyfriend?” The security guard asked still looking at me.

“In the end, everything will be okay. If its not okay, its not the end,” I said smiling and he nodded.

“If you ever need any help, I will be just a phone call away,” The cop got up and walked away, but in his seat. He left his card.

I smiled and picked it up. I put it in my pocket, I felt like I had made a new friend. I also felt like I had someone who was looking out for me. Trevor had came back and he still couldn't bring himself to say anything to me. When we boarded the flight, I made sure I got the window seat. I didn't want to look at anyone or have to talk to anyone.

When we landed, I was glad to get off of that plane, I hated flying. We drove to for what seemed like forever, when we finally stopped we were at my parents house. I quickly grabbed all of my bags and ran inside and up to my bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it shut. That night, I cried for hours silently to myself.

I could feel the warmth of the sunlight on my skin, it feel good to feel the sun again. I sat up in my bed. I was still dressed in the same clothes as yesterday. The door was still locked but the slot for food was open, and the tray was covered. I wasn't hungry, and I wasn't up for talking to anyone yet. I looked around, nothing has changed since the last time I was their. I could here Trevor talking on the phone outside my door. I could also see that my wall mailbox had mail. I got off my bed and went to go check and see what it was. They were flowers. They were from Trevor, the card read “forgive me, love Trevor”. I took them out and went to my window seat, and I opened the window and I chucked the floors outside as far as I could.

I didn't want to forgive him. Ever. He couldn't give me anything that would make me come around. I knew that he was watching as I throw them out the window. Trevor knocked on the door. I didn't answer, but I had to. I couldn't sit in hear and protest forever. I needed to eat and leave this room. I finally breathed in and went towards the door. I opened it up and claimed defeat.

“You win, Trevor,” I said as he hugged me.

I still didn't full on talk to anyone about what Trevor had done to get me here, but I guess that it was for the best my parents didn't know. Life will go on.



© 2014 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
This is explaining what happened in the beginning. Ignore the errors, its a rough draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

Alex
Alex

ME



About
I have always loved writing, it helps me get my emotions out. I am a very creative person, so writing and photography go hand in hand with me. more..

Writing
Trevor: May Trevor: May

A Chapter by Alex


Michael: April 2010 Michael: April 2010

A Chapter by Alex


Eleanor Eleanor

A Chapter by Alex