Trevor: May

Trevor: May

A Chapter by Alex
"

Trevor has to get Eleanor back to the girl he knew and loved, he had to let her say goodbye to what Trevor took her away from. But will his worst fears come true?

"

I packed all of my stuff and I sat on our bed looking down at my watch, I had to leave soon. I looked over at her sitting gazing out the window. I sometimes wondered if she felt like a prisoner when she did that, I got off the bed and went to her side.

“Hey,” I smiled looking down at her.

“Hi, you excited for you trip?” Ella asked looking up at me.

“I guess, I don't like the thought of leaving you here all by yourself,” I paused and smiled, “since you're parents are visiting some friends in Canada and I'm going away on a business trip. I just don't like the thought of you sitting her with nothing to do.”

“I have my horse,” Ella smiled and looked back out the window.

“Well, I figured that you'd want to go see some of your high school friends in Dallas this weekend, since your buddy Rick is going down. I asked if you could tag along too,” I said as I saw her face light up.

I could feel my fist clench together, Michael was going to be their, but she has to go and see him. Ella has to let go of him this way, and since they never got a formal goodbye. I tried to ignore all of my feelings of what could happen.

“Thank you so much!” Ella hugged me, “I have been dying to go see them all! Oh my God! Thank you!”

“You're welcome,” I hugged her back and tried to brush everything off, “I packed your bags, he should be here any minute.” I smiled and heard a beeping horn outside, “Speaking of the devil!”

“I will see you when we get back! Bye!” Ella grabbed her bags and ran down the stairs.

I watched her get in Rick's pickup truck they hugged and drove off, she looked so excited, the cloud of dust behind them made me wonder if that was the last time I was going to see her. I shock my head, no she was going to come back. She had too. I got my stuff and headed to my truck, and my mind kept racing. What if he took her back to his hometown? What if they have a huge fight and he hurts her? I took a deep breath and clenched the steering wheel really tight. Rick said he'd keep me informed about all of this, he promised. I got to the airport and sat in my truck for a minute looking at all the people.

I boarded my plane and just waited for the day to just end, so that I don't have to be awake for this stressful day. I hated myself for doing this, because the worst thing possible could happen. I sat in my set just watching the clouds pass me by. I had to trust her, I had too. They have to let go or else she won't ever be mine. I need her to be mine. I have to have her as my own. I can't live without her, I just can't do it. What if she won't ever love me the way I love her?

Then what?

I shock my head, I closed my eyes and shut everything out. I thought of the way it used to be, the way things should be. I don't remember how things got as bad as they were, and they were awful. Ella had ran away so many times, and I was a horrible person to her. I used to drink so bad, it got to the point where I don't remember much of any nights past the 9th beer. It got bad, but it hadn't always been so bad. I needed her in my life to help and save me once I got sober, but by the time I was done with rehab. I lost her, she had already fallen in love with Michael. They were high school sweethearts, who got separated by life choices.

I couldn't think about it anymore, because thinking about Michael and all of his achievements made me mad. I could feel the plane land, my eyes shout open and I looked around at everyone. I could feel my heart racing, then I looked over at the lady beside me with a baby in her arms.

I could feel the fear rising in me. My worst fear sitting beside me.



© 2014 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
This is trying to explain things from Trevor's point of view.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

Alex
Alex

ME



About
I have always loved writing, it helps me get my emotions out. I am a very creative person, so writing and photography go hand in hand with me. more..

Writing
Eleanor: January Eleanor: January

A Chapter by Alex


Michael: April 2010 Michael: April 2010

A Chapter by Alex


Eleanor Eleanor

A Chapter by Alex