Michael

Michael

A Chapter by Alex
"

Michael has to see her, Cora has a "spy" room to watch all the cameras in her house. Eleanor is getting suspicious. Will she figure it out? Will Michael be able to hide from her for very long?

"

  I sat in the spy room all by myself, watching the monitors. I could tell that Ella knew somehow that I was here, she kept looking around or sitting listening. She was so beautiful, Ella glowed. She was amazing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Cora didn't want her to know that I was here yet, but I just wanted to kiss her and hold her in my arms. Cora had came up and locked me in here so I couldn't. I feel down the stairs trying to sneak down and actually see my sweet Eleanor. I still couldn't believe that she was having my baby.

“I have a awful question to ask you,” Cora put down her fork and looked at Ella, “I know that you never wanted to talk about that night with Michael. I understand fully, but I really would like to know one of two things.”

“Okay,” Ella said and looked at Cora.

“What happened that night in Dallas? Or you can answer my other question? If you don't want to tell me what happened,” Cora smiled and took another sip of he Ginger Ale.

“I guess I'll answer them both,” Ella smiled and looked down at her lap, “Well, you know up to the part of me running into Michael since you were their. And you helped me get ready for me and his dinner together, but that's all you really know. I think you also deserve some answers,” Ella paused and looked up at Cora smiling, “we went out to a lovely dinner, just old times. We would over dress go out to eat, talk for hours, and when our dessert came we would set next to each other and cuddle. After that, we went to the beach we just walked for hours. It was so nice to have him by my side again, and we found a nice area with a platform and a nice beach chair. We sat down and he just kissed me. I couldn't help everything else, and we couldn't stop. Things got out of hand in the best way possible.”

I started balling like baby listening to her talk about that night, and I think she knew that I was hurting. Ella stopped to wipe away her own tears. Cora hugged her and smiled.

“You guys are meant to be!” Cora smiled and kissed her check, “I think that you guys are ten times better than Romeo and Juliet!”

“I think that, we won't ever be together again,” Ella frowned and kept eating.

“I think that love will find a way,” Cora giggled and got up all of a sudden and ran to the bathroom.

Ella paused and looked around for a minute, she ran up the stairs to the other bathroom. I felt bad for both of them, it must be awful not to be able to keep all your food down for long periods of time. I sat their looking around at all the equipment Cora had, it was amazing she could afford all of this stuff. I could barely afford a flight home if needed, some of this stuff looked expensive. I sat their looking at my shoes when I had noticed that someone was trying to open the door. I stood up and jumped for the closet door, I opened the little hidden door and shut it before they got in.

“Michael? Is that you?” Ella whispered softly as she stood their just looking in at an empty room.

Yes it is me! I screamed inside my head, it took all of my strength to stay put. I just wanted to see her, but I couldn't do it. I have come so far to just fall back with her, I mean I want to more than anything. I need Trevor to be ready to let her go too, and then I will start sneaking my way back. I have to be patient. I have to give everything time, and planning.

“I promise, Ella,” I said as I opened the secret door to get out.

“That was a close one,” Cora grumbled and helped me up, “she left 10 minutes ago.”

I sat on my bed thinking of a great plan, I needed to try to find a way to keep tabs on Trevor without Trevor knowing. I also needed to find a girl that would be perfect for him, instead of my Eleanor. What if she didn't want to come back to me though? I would make her fall in love with me all over again. I had to.



© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

Alex
Alex

ME



About
I have always loved writing, it helps me get my emotions out. I am a very creative person, so writing and photography go hand in hand with me. more..

Writing
Eleanor: January Eleanor: January

A Chapter by Alex


Trevor: May Trevor: May

A Chapter by Alex


Michael: April 2010 Michael: April 2010

A Chapter by Alex