Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Trevor

Trevor

A Chapter by Alex
"

Trevor is all alone and finds a girl wandering around the fields.

"

I sat their on my horse looking out at the open fields, the grass was dancing in the wind. I looked all over the mountains, it was a beautiful sight. Something had caught my eyes, I looked closer and it was a horse. Why was their a horse just running out here? I started getting closer, their was a girl riding bareback. I ran over to here with my horse, Toy, as we got closer I caught her looking over at me. She started coming towards me with her horse, and we met in the middle of all that distant. We stood their in silence for a second.

“What are you doing out here all by yourself, young lady?” I asked frankly.

“What are you doing out here all by yourself, mister?” She smirked and asked looking at me kinda flirty.

“I came out to stretch my horses legs, he needed it,” I nodded and laughed, “but I don't think a lady like yourself should be out here without someone to look after you. You never know what could happen.”

“Would you be my babysitter then?” She laughed, “since you think I need one.”

“Sure, I guess I can,” I smiled and got closer to her and her horse, “my name's Trevor.”

“My name is Dixie,” Dixie smiled they started walking 



© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

Alex
Alex

ME



About
I have always loved writing, it helps me get my emotions out. I am a very creative person, so writing and photography go hand in hand with me. more..

Writing
Eleanor: January Eleanor: January

A Chapter by Alex


Trevor: May Trevor: May

A Chapter by Alex


Michael: April 2010 Michael: April 2010

A Chapter by Alex