Welcome Back To Hell!

Welcome Back To Hell!

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*

I am in exile. I am an outcast, shunned from the very society that had raised me. Never in a million years would I have ever thought to even go back here, but still here I am, back home. It looked just how I remembered it. The buildings were all piled on top of each other like blocks and they all seemed seconds away from falling apart. The sand blew in the air all around me, so unless you were sheltered or had a cloth to cover you mouth like me, then you'd be eating sand until you choked on it. I unsheathed my katana, watching for suspicious people. My hood and cloak hid my face so that people wouldn't recognize me but still they started at me, glaring at my sword. I looked around at them, my eyes meeting theirs as I walked past, daring them to attack me. No one did but they all eyed the mysterious stranger who had entered the land. 
"You there! In the name of the king, I order you to halt!" A guard yelled at me. Pausing for a second, I stopped and turned around. I smirked at the guard.
"In the name of the king, eh? Why don't you bring me to this "king" of yours..." I said. He suddenly looked furious as he pulled out his two daggers.
"First I'll cut off your head, then I'll bring you to the king and he might use you as a decoration." He snarled at me . I laughed.
"Well you can surely try!" I said still laughing. He attacked first, swinging his dagger close to my face but I quickly blocked it with my katana. From force of the three blades making contact, we both bounced backwards but only I was the one who successfully landed. Taking my advantage, I sprinted toward him and poked the tip of my sword to his neck.
"You done already? That was boring, now if you don't mind I'll go see the king now." I said drawing back my sword and starting to walk back. I counted the seconds on when he was going to attack, in 3, 2, 1...
"Ah!" He screamed a battle cry and charged for me, trusting his sword forward. Jumping above it I easily dodged it and was now swinging my sword at his head. He didn't have time to dodge as I sliced his face, not enough to kill him but enough o leave a scar.
"Argh! How dare you! I'll kill you! You b*****d!" He yelled out to me when I started walking away. I just smiled and waved.
"I guess I'll be taking my leave for today." I mumbled running off to find the king.


© 2012 *~~Siren~~*


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012
Tags: Hell


Author

*~~Siren~~*
*~~Siren~~*

N/A, CA



About
Im weird so my stories will be to....I right both stories where the main character is a girl and ones where the main character is a guy.....so most of them are fiction, romance, fantasy, supernatural,.. more..

Writing
Rebirth Rebirth

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*


Spirit Spirit

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*