The prankster Mikey

The prankster Mikey

A Chapter by James

(Y/N)'s POV

After changing out of my gym uniform, I groaned in annoyance when I realized I had art class. Art isn't my favorite subject. Don't get me wrong, I like art, I hate my teacher. My sketchbook felt heavy in my hands and I felt like something bad was going to happen, not really bad, just kinda bad. Shrugging my shoulders, I trudged off to the art room.

Mikey's POV

Ok, science basically sucked. I almost set the lab on fire, it could've been worse. Ok, I have art with Mrs. Peterson, where's the art room again? Oh yeah, I remember.

The teacher stopped me in my tracks and gave me a steely glare.

"You're late.", she growled, her wrinkles making her look like a very PO'd Yoda.

"I-um, got lost? I'm new here.", I answered nonchalantly. If I learned anything living in New York, it's: never let them see you're nervous.

"You can sit next to Ms. (L/N), at the back." Mrs. P pointed at the empty table at the back. I walked over to the table and decided to keep bugging this she-mummy.

"Is there supposed to be another student here?"

Mrs. P groaned, "Yes, but she is late."

I sat down and as if on cue a girl with (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and a (f/c) hoodie, trudged into the classroom, a sketchbook and pencil case with creativity or bust written on the side. She sat down on the stool next to mine and let her head down on the table with a hollow thunk. She looked up at me and stared questioningly for about thirty seconds.

"You new here?", she finally said. I nodded with a playful grin.

"The name's Mikey!"

She paused for a moment. "Mikey as in Michelangelo?" I nodded again.

"Dude, I met your brother Donnie!"

"Wait, seriously? We're talking about the same Donnie, right", I asked.

"Let's see, Brown hair tied in a ponytail, glasses, red-ish-brown eyes, about five-foot-eleven, adorable gap between his teeth-", after saying that she clamped her hand over her mouth, and her cheeks flared up red.

"Yep, that's him!", I laughed. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N), it's nice to meet you Mikey!", she giggled.

Lucky Donnie, she seems to like him. At least now he can get over that "April episode". At least now he'll be able to take some jokes without killing me. Heh heh, Dr. Prankenstein for the win!


© 2016 James


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AUU
That's interesting .

So what's the purpose of inserting our name into the text? Is this a type of role-playing story? I'm not familiar.

Anyway.

"When you are writing dialogue the punctuation remains inside of the quotations," AUU said.

"Are you following the above example?"AUU asked.

"Drop the extra commas." AUU instructed.



Posted 7 Years Ago


James

7 Years Ago

Yea, it's a role-play kind of story. I see these kinds of stories a lot. Though I find it interestin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on June 23, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016


Author

James
James

Canada



About
I have a creative mind and I enjoy writing fan fictions. Most of my stories are about video games or animes. more..

Writing