A lunch date

A lunch date

A Chapter by James

Narrator's POV
 
Mikey and (Y/N) had struck up a conversation, and for a few minutes everybody and their dog were listening to them.
 
"Mr. Hamato and Ms. (L/N)?" Mrs. P growled.
 
Both Mikey and (Y/N) jumped out of their chairs, eyes widened and screeched perfectly in sync: "I didn't do it!"
 
The whole class started laughing and (Y/N)'s face shot up red.
 
"Oh great, now there's two of her." somebody muttered, rolling his eyes. (Y/N) glared at him.
 
"Would you two be so kind as to help me with the demonstration?" the teacher instructed. Trudging up to the front of the classroom, Mikey felt eyes burning into the back of his head. Multiple students snickered and whispered to each other and made hearts with their hands. (Y/N) gave them a death glare even Raph would be intimidated by and they shut up almost instantly.
 
AFTER CLASS (Cuz I'm too lazy to write about it, so sue me)
 
"Seriously, that she-devil lives for my torture! She's been like that since the sixth grade," (Y/N) laughed, her (e/c) eyes sparkling with amusement. Mikey was laughing like a mad-man. I should play a prank on her, Mikey thought. As the duo approached (Y/N)'s locker, Mikey wandered off with a fist-bump.
 
Ok, where is my wallet? Aha! Found ya, ya sneaky little devil, (Y/N) thought, rummaging through her bag. As she pulled it out of it's hiding place, somebody bumped into her, knocking the leather item from her hands,
 
Donnie's POV
 
I wasn't sure if I should look for (Y/N), but she seemed nice, so maybe she would like to hang out? I'm not normally shy with people, but I'm a little more than awkward when it comes to girls. As I scanned the crowd for the (h/c) girl, some guy shoved me out of his way and I bumped into someone. A wallet fell onto the floor and I turned around to be face to face with a cute girl with (e/c) eyes. Oh sewer-apples, it was (Y/N).
 
"Oh, hey Donnie!" she smiled. Wait a minute, is she blushing? Holy crap, she is blushing! I dropped to the floor and grabbed her wallet.
 
"Here, I found- I mean, here's your wallet.. Heh heh.." Can I please speak a full sentence without screwing up?! (Y/N) took the wallet and grinned, and I swear, her face was the same colour as cotton-candy. She held out a hand for me and I paused.
 
"You want a hand up or no?" she giggled. Oh, her laugh was adorable! If I was a girl I would probably be fangirling, but since I'm a guy, I would have to settle for doing it in my head. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. I was staring into her (e/c) eyes when she started to say something.
 
"Hey! I usually head to the café down the street for lunch, you want to join me?" the smile on her face was enough to sell the idea. I was screaming yes in my head but I needed to stay cool about it. Don't scare her off.
 
"Sure, that would be cool." I said casually, but a certain blonde armed with a shock-buzzer was behind me. Mikey clapped his hand on my shoulder and sent a shock down my arm. I won't lie, I jumped about a foot in the air and let out a yelp you would think came from a ten year old.
 
"Mikey! Take it easy with the buzzer!" (Y/N) squeaked, trying not to laugh. "Sorry D, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing next to you!" I was still trying to look cool, so I laughed along.
 
"Ha ha, very funny Mikey, why did you do that?" the sarcasm in my voice was thick enough to cut with a knife. Mikey smiled and rushed off. I'll deal with him later.
 
"I knew Dr. Prankenstein was notorious, but not that notorious," her eyes locked with mine, "You coming?" She grabbed my hand and gave it a tug. I didn't protest.
 
A FEW MINUTES LATER (yes, I'm lazy, deal with it)
 
(Y/N)'s POV
 
I tugged Donnie along towards the café, a smile on my face. I loved how I could see the adorable gap between his front teeth. I remembered a poem my friend showed me on a background for her phone, and it described me perfectly.
 
Roses are red, violets are blue,
He's for me, not for you,
And if by chance, you take my place,
I'll take my fist, and smash your face.
 
Yep, that described me perfectly. I could see the café from here, and I pointed. Donnie's eyes followed my finger and locked with the sign.
 
"Huh, New York didn't have anything like that." he marvelled.
 
"C'mon! I know you'll love the iced cappuccinos." 
 
INSIDE (I'm not even going to say anything)
 
The line up was smaller than usual, thank god, and my eyes scanned the menu. Donnie starred wide-eyed at the donut case. It didn't take a genius to tell his mouth was watering.
 
"I'm guessing you'd like a donut?" he looked at me weirdly.
 
"You'll buy me something?"
 
"Well, yeah. I brought you here as a guest, and the host is determined to pay!" I grinned. My will was made of titanium. Don didn't seem to like that I was paying for him, but I'm no lady. 
 
In the end, Donnie got a vanilla latte and a chocolate whoopie-pie donut. I got a (f/d) and a (f/m). Donnie picked out a table and we sat down for a few, we wouldn't have to be back at school for at least fifteen minutes.
 
"You enjoying your first day here?" Donnie nodded while he sipped his drink. I smiled. Why are you so freaking cute?!? I know I just met him, but I wanted to hug him so bad! I may look calm and mostly collected, but on the inside, I'm not exactly calm. (This is a role-play, roll with it. Pun not intended, mostly.)
 
Not long after a small-talk conversation, we started walking back to the school. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face, and I'm pretty sure Donnie couldn't either.
 
Hey guys! Sorry this took a bit to write, but since I'm on summer vacation, I'll hopefully be updating more frequently. I'm so sorry I put Subnautica on hold for a bit, and that you for the three submissions in my contest! I luv u guys!       


© 2016 James


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on June 28, 2016
Last Updated on June 28, 2016


Author

James
James

Canada



About
I have a creative mind and I enjoy writing fan fictions. Most of my stories are about video games or animes. more..

Writing