The new neighbors: part 1

The new neighbors: part 1

A Chapter by James

Third person POV
 
You were walking home from school replaying the events that had happened today. You'd found out you had social studies with Donnie again and math with his brothers Leo and Raph. They were decently friendly. Though they seemed surprised when you told them you'd taken Donnie to the café for lunch. Raph was teasing you that you liked Donnie, and while you denied it, it was true. He was a cutie. By the time you got home your twin younger sibling were already home since they got off school a full hour before you (curse you middle school). The boys were using the television and called you into the living room.
 
"Hey (Y/N), what's this show about?" they asked in unison. they were referring to your favorite show/anime. You snatched the remote away.
 
"It's a big-kid show and you two wouldn't like it, now don't watch it or mom will ground all of us, got it?" The stern look on your face was enough to sell the idea. It wasn't that it was bad or anything, but with the show being rated 14+ (and you were 14), the boys would be in trouble for watching it and you'd be in trouble for not warning them (hey, you're the more mature one, not your fault your little brothers are meat-heads).
 
You trudged up the stairs to your room and dumped your bag on the bed. Your mom was in her room fixing her makeup. Oh boy, that's not a good sign, you thought. Whenever your mom was fixing her makeup at this time, it usually meant she was going somewhere and you either had to come with her or look after the boys. You tried to approach this cooly.
 
"Hey mom. What's up?" Your mom turned towards you and inspected your clothing.
 
"(Y/N), could you be a dear and go get something clean and nice on? Preferably without any rips or holes," she asked "Were meeting the new neighbors tonight." Yep, you were coming with her. You didn't know you had new neighbors but sighed and retreated to your safe haven know as you bedroom.
 
Rummaging through your closet you found a green and black beach dress you'd gotten as a present from your dad. Tugging it on you also pulled on some dark blue skinny jeans and black leather boots. You ran a brush through your hair and yanked it into a pony-tail with multiple locks refusing to stay in and tucked them behind your ears. You finished the outfit with a black fedora you'd had for the longest time.
 
About fifteen minutes later your mom was finished fighting with the boys to get something nice on and you'd been waiting patiently the whole time. Your little brothers were wearing matching sports jackets and ties. Both looked extremely PO'd.
 
"How come (Y/N) doesn't hafta wear a fancy dress like you momma?" the boys wined. You rolled your eyes.
 
"Because, I don't own any fancy dresses and even if I did I would rather go in one of your coats than wear one." the boys seemed satisfied with that answer but were still fairly mad about the situation. The four of you walked across the street and stood at the doorway of the neighbors house. Your mom knocked on the door and waited for a moment. As the door opened your eyes widened...
 
AROUND THE SAME TIME
 
Narrator's POV
 
The four boys were struggling to fix their hair and get their formal clothes on since they had visitors tonight. Apparently their dad invited the neighbors across the street to dinner so they could meet them and make some friends. None of the boys had brought up (Y/N) so splinter wasn't aware they'd made a friend already (yes the boys call their dad Splinter, they're adopted).
 
"Boys, are you ready yet?" Splinter call to the boys getting ready in Leo's room.
 
"Almost, be there in a sec!" Leo answered, trying to fix Mikey's tie. Each boy was in a pair of black dress pants, button up shirt (short sleeved) and a tie in their favorite colour. The boys were racing down the stairs when there was a knock at the door. All the boys stood behind Splinter at a fair distance and watched as he opened the door. The boys eyes widened when they saw who was there. Before any of them could react, (Y/N)'s mother shook hands with Mr. Hamato.
 
(Y/N) stood there dumbfounded and gawked at the fact she was living across the street from her new friends.
 
"Mr. Hamato it's a pleasure to meet you!" Splinter smiled and invited his neighbors inside.
 
"I would have to agree Ms. (L/N), thank you for coming!" As the adults droned on and walked to the back patio, the little devils ran into the house screeching. (Y/N) simply walked in and greeted her friends with a fist bump.
 
"Fancy meeting you here!" Leo laughed. All five teenagers grinned and the boys began leading (Y/N) around the house.
 
To be continued! 
 
 
 
 
 


© 2016 James


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 2, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016


Author

James
James

Canada



About
I have a creative mind and I enjoy writing fan fictions. Most of my stories are about video games or animes. more..

Writing