Knowing Your Element

Knowing Your Element

A Chapter by Nikko
"

After realizing you were born a kitsune or enduring the turning, you will need to know which of the 13 elements you were born with.

"
At one point, you will need to know what your element is to practice any magic. If you don't already know, the 13 elements are Wind (Kaze), Earth (Chikyu), Fire (Kasai), River (Kawa), Ocean (Umi), Time (Jikan), Void (Kukan), Mountain (Yama), Forest (Mori), Music (Ongaku), Thunder (Sanda), Heaven (Tengoku), and Spirit (Seishin).
Every element has a different personality to go along with it. All you have to do to find yours is to simply figure out which element personality describes you the most. If you are having trouble choosing between a few, ask someone that knows you well.
- Wind: Flighty, you are a wanderer, never staying in one place for long.
- Earth: Solid and unyielding, you are rooted in time and resistant to change.
- Fire: Quick-tempered and reactionary, you are constantly moving and very emotional.
- River: A natural healer, you are quiet and peaceful.
- Ocean: Fierce and tempestuous, you are a natural warrior.
- Time: Contemplative and quiet, you often pass as an oracle.
- Void: Dark and brooding, you are malicious and very protective of your domain. Void kitsune are also known as Nogitsune.
- Mountain: Distant, you are withdrawn, silent, and prefer to observe before acting.
- Forest: Quiet and serene, you watch those around you. Once satisfied with what you see, you become playful and mischievous.
- Music: You are pleasant and polite, enjoy company, and love experiences.
- Thunder: You are loud, arrogant, and filled with pride.
- Heaven: Protective and noble, you believe you must guard all under your rule.
- Spirit: Mysterious, you have a greater connection with the dead than the living.
These traits are very unlikely to change as time goes on. Once you have chosen an element, there is no going back, just like the choice of becoming a kitsune. You must stay with it for the rest of eternity.


© 2017 Nikko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like that each element has its own personality trait attached to it, I'm definitely Mori.

I like that you admit that some people might not be able to pin point which personality suits them immediately and need to ask others.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2017
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Nikko
Nikko

About
Greetings. I am an experienced kitsune that would like to share my knowledge with all other kitsune (or potential kitsune) around the world. I have this account simply for writing my "13 Elements" se.. more..

Writing
Becoming a Kitsune Becoming a Kitsune

A Chapter by Nikko


Feeding Feeding

A Chapter by Nikko


Beginning Magic Beginning Magic

A Chapter by Nikko