Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Kitsune Enemies

Kitsune Enemies

A Chapter by Nikko
"

All kitsune have a few select creatures that are considered their enemies and can drain or bind their soul.

"
           All kitsune have shared enemies that can destroy, harm, bind, or ward a kitsune. After reading this chapter, you will be ready to embark in your long journey of becoming a strong and successful kitsune.
           The dragon is a symbol of the elements of the orient, and as such, the kitsune are lesser creatures under them. Dragons are capable of tearing away the spirit of the kitsune, robbing them of their very existence.
           There is little that can produce such a reaction of fear in a kitsune than the Oni. The Oni are oriental demons, which are creatures that feed from the land and the spirit world much like a kitsune feeds from the elements. The Oni are powerful and can drain a kitsune to a withered husk. Upon sighting an Oni, a kitsune will either flee in terror or curl up into a ball, hoping for mercy or a quick death.
           Shinto, Buddhist, and other faiths are a bane to the kitsune, as many religions have developed wards and symbols that can harm or bind a kitsune. To the holy men, a kitsune's illusions and their very reality do not exist. A kitsune's innate magic can not harm a holy man, but the reverse is not true.
           Now you, young kitsune, are ready to begin your lifelong adventure as a kitsune. I have equipped you with all the knowledge you need, at least for now. You may begin.


© 2017 Nikko


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 18, 2017


Author

Nikko
Nikko

About
Greetings. I am an experienced kitsune that would like to share my knowledge with all other kitsune (or potential kitsune) around the world. I have this account simply for writing my "13 Elements" se.. more..

Writing
Becoming a Kitsune Becoming a Kitsune

A Chapter by Nikko


Feeding Feeding

A Chapter by Nikko