Broken Dolls

Broken Dolls

A Poem by Nothing Personal
"

Stolen or not, Thanks to Muse.. A little something I wrote after reading her "Broken Dolls"- the original. Her original features in WC. Check it out !!

"
Well
Where thoughts can take you
No humans can
Where the mind can take you
No darkness can

A bellow of smoke
A haze of dust
Some lost memories
Some childhood's curses

Broken dolls
I still cry sometimes

© Nothing Personal. January 31, 2011.

© 2011 Nothing Personal


Author's Note

Nothing Personal
Acknowledgment: This poem is a stolen one. The title, the idea, the SOC all came from a lady called Renee and a wonderful poem I read, by her. This is to acknowledge the creative spark only superlative creatives can instigate. Thanks Renee.
Note: Renee said this isn't stolen. Hence, an Inspired write :-)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is still a beautiful peice..

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. wow ... amazingly beautiful ... and poignant ... can't wait to read the "inspiration" ... gonna read it right away ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Deeply philosophical...meanders through the labyrinth of the memories of innocent times and brings forth an artifact each from long forgotten corners and hiding places...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

With such intricate phrasing you breathe out a world of brokeness and pain... That longing place that looks back and wishes...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I've tracked the path of creativity which leapt like lightning from one artist to the next... This is what makes our community of poets so dynamic - we stimulate one another, are encouraged to branch out, experiment and become better writers.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's not stolen!!! A great extension, in fact! Thanks so much NP!!!

Honestly...I woke up with the poem and wasn't even gonna post it for thinking it was just word exercise. So glad I did and I love your answer to it! I definitely get the feeling of disillusionment after the anger has waned. Perfect, perfect!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2011
Last Updated on March 8, 2011


Author

Nothing Personal
Nothing Personal

TX



About
Hi !! I don't fuss too much about sharing a name or an identity. I came across this website and found it to be an interesting niche for writers without distinctive labels. It is a great place to befri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..