Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mingel
"

Regina'a life slowly unravelling

"
With her growing up her father became more obsessive over her. Pictures of her filled the entire house; she was the only subject of the family, the day she started going to preschool, her father became worried that she would be in danger anytime, Mary Ann was now concerned for her daughter’s upbringing, she noticed how her husband became too obsessive with her baby girl, he in fact took her out of preschool, and she now was being homeschooled. Mary Ann loved to spend time with Regina, but without friends how would Regina grow up. By the time the young girl was five, her mother wanted to reintroduce her into society, make friends, instead of sitting at home and doing nothing. Mary Ann tried to convince Gregory to let her go to school next year, but he would not hear of such a thing, his daughter was too precious to him, Mary Ann never gave up on trying to convince him otherwise, it had taken a whole year, and she was about to give up, when he finally agreed. The                                                                                                                                         timing was impeccable, for her age was right for a first grader. Regina who had lived her life in seclusion, independence, was now going to Little Children Junior School.


© 2012 Mingel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012


Author

Mingel
Mingel

About
more..

Writing
Executioner Executioner

A Poem by Mingel


Love Race Love Race

A Poem by Mingel