Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Mingel
"

Regina's life

"
Regina had been dropped off into class, by her mother, she looked at her classmates in awe, they were like her, maybe she would make a friend or two, instead of her dollies back home, she thought, but her thought of fitting in was shattered, no one seemed to want to be her friend, she never thought why, just being in the same room with all these different people was enough for her. All that changed, she missed home, her seclusion, when anyone tried to talk to her she was quiet, and everyone knew her as the quiet girl. Her mother had feared this would happen, and she blamed herself for not stopping her husband’s obsession with Regina, Gregory only saw the perfect little girl, he was blinded with his visions of the perfect little girl, Mary Ann now feared for the upcoming birth of their new arrival, but she had to tell him. The day she told him, Gregory was happy; he wanted another child just like Regina. Regina was quite happy, she wanted someone to play with, not like the kids at school who ignored her, or her dollies, which could never talk. Months passed and Mary Ann went into labor, Gregory and Mary Ann saw the baby, and they were pleased, it was a   boy, he had dark hair just like his father’s and black eyes like his mother, they named him Michael Lyle Armstrong. Regina did not mind the baby, Mary Ann on the other hand wanted the baby to be introduced into society at an early age not like his sister, and so he was. The two children grew up together, Regina as the father’s obsession, and Michael as the second born. The mother did not want a favorite she treated them both equally. Regina and Michael were not as close as can be, Regina was the loner, while her brother was the boy next door. The day came for Regina to go to high school.


© 2012 Mingel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012
Tags: scool, seclusion


Author

Mingel
Mingel

About
more..

Writing
Executioner Executioner

A Poem by Mingel


Love Race Love Race

A Poem by Mingel