Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Mingel
"

Heartbreak

"
Blushing she said, “Just removing petals” she answered. They talked to each other a lot and started dating. The two grew close, and Regina’s father was worried that he was losing his little girl “I’m worried Mary, she’ll get pregnant by that oaf, or her heart will get broken” “Greg stop worrying, she’ll be fine” Gregory could not stop worrying, he was losing his baby to a boy, If only she would dump him, he thought. Well his prayer was about to be answered, Regina was happy, she had a guy in her life, nothing could go wrong. In her last year they were still together, to everyone’s surprise, and to the father’s regret. It was a regular day like any other day, Regina was in study hall with the rest of the class, when Amy walked over to her nervously, and she could sense the tension. “Amy what’s wrong” she asked “Nothing” Amy said a bit too quickly, “Just tell me, it can’t be that bad” “You will not be my friend anymore” “I’ll always be your friend” “Promise?” “Promise” Amy sighed, “Regina I’m pregnant” “You’re what?” she hissed, “ Regina there’s more” “Like what?” “Ben’s the father” she could not believe her ears, she sat there blankly listening to Amy talk “Last month we got together and had sex, after we did it, I missed my period, and I took a pregnancy test and It was positive” This was a shock to Regina, Ben came in pale, he looked directly at Regina, and he knew that she knew, “Regina?” Regina stood up and looked at Amy, she was at a loss of words, so she got up and was going to the bathroom, on the way she was grabbed by the arm “Regina” she looked to see who it was, it was Ben trying to look for some consolation, but she had none “Go to hell” she said, and left him speechless. That month, her father swore to kill any boy that broke his princess’ heart, Regina did not eat or sleep, everyone was worried for her, including her eleven year old brother. She looked horrible, her black hair was everywhere, her eyes were dull, and the letter she got didn’t make it better, she was sitting down and she read the letter, she was more upset, her mother read the letter “They’re getting hitched mom” Regina said.


© 2012 Mingel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on December 22, 2012
Last Updated on December 22, 2012
Tags: heartbreak


Author

Mingel
Mingel

About
more..

Writing
Executioner Executioner

A Poem by Mingel


Love Race Love Race

A Poem by Mingel