Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Mingel
"

dream guy

"
Regina looked shocked “What?” she almost shouted, “Yeah I did it with that Johnson kid at his house, it was amazing” Regina couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she kept quiet, for fear of losing her only friend. Their lives were now completely different, Amy had curves and got all the guys, Regina was always in the background, just her plain self; no guy could get close to her, her father made sure of that. Her life was now miserable, she was sick of being the loner, and her ten year old brother, the boy loved by all, her father obsessed with her, and her mom just there. One day her life was changed, “Class I would like to introduce Ben Harding” the Science teacher said introducing a boy, black hair, blue eyes, with a fit body, to the class, for Regina this was her real love. She had a habit, whenever she saw a guy she liked she would go to the park and pick flowers, and so she did, as school came to the end of the day, she hurried to the park, and found a perfect daisy. She sat down on the grass and started “loves me, loves me not, loves me, and loves me not” “May I ask what you are doing”


© 2012 Mingel


Author's Note

Mingel
please give me your honest opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 22, 2012
Last Updated on December 22, 2012


Author

Mingel
Mingel

About
more..

Writing
Executioner Executioner

A Poem by Mingel


Love Race Love Race

A Poem by Mingel