Stealthy

Stealthy

A Chapter by Nathan Weaver
"

Heather convinces Amanda to help her investigate the disappearance of Crystal. They don't like what they find.

"

INT. AMANDA’S ABODE. HEATHER is meeting with AMANDA with the intent to get a buddy to help her.
 
HEATHER
So, you agree with me, it seems really weird?
 
AMANDA
All the facts about Nathan are weird, but yes specifically this point.
 
HEATHER
I was thinking we could go spy on him tonight, peek in the windows—that kind of thing. If Crystal is alive, she’ll be there, right? If not, we’ll see some suspicious behavior from Nathan, right? I think so.
 
AMANDA
(excited) Yeah—this is gonna be a hoot.
 
HEATHER
Amanda, this is serious.
 
AMANDA
I know, but sneaking around under the cover of darkness—you have to admit? It sounds like fun.
 
HEATHER
(giddy) I know!
 
AMANDA
(looking at HEATHER’S outfit) You’re not wearing that, are you?
 
HEATHER
No, I’m gonna go home and change into something black.
 
AMANDA
(excited) Awesome. I was thinking the same thing.
 
HEATHER
Yeah, stealthy.
 
AMANDA
And you are going to stick up for me after this, right? You’re gonna try to get me that executive producer position, right?
 
HEATHER
Right, absolutely.
 
AMANDA
Sweet.
 
HEATHER
You wanna meet me at my place at eight o’clock?
 
AMANDA
Sure, sounds good.
 
HEATHER
Just imagine, if this was a movie, the next scene would be us suiting up in our stealthy gear!
 
AMANDA
I know!
 
CUT.
 
INSERT that MAGIC MOVIE MONTAGE of clips showing the two girls getting into their “stealthy gear.”
 
EXT. WEAVER ABODE, NIGHT. AMANDA and HEATHER come running across the lawn dressed in black and with flashlights. They approach the house, and then quietly climb the stairs to the deck. They look through the kitchen windows and see nobody, but then suddenly NATHAN enters the kitchen and they drop down for cover. They slowly raise and look into the window, they watch in horror as NATHAN dances to loud music and messes around with raw meat.

END SCENE.

 



© 2009 Nathan Weaver


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What? Why would you end it here!? What happens neeexxxtt....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 4, 2009


Author

Nathan Weaver
Nathan Weaver

Rolla, MO



About
Well, I'm not a big fan of writing about myself. Nonetheless, here goes... I work full-time at the Missouri University of Science and Technology as a Video Production Specialist in relation to Distanc.. more..

Writing