I'm Saved By......Santa Claus?

I'm Saved By......Santa Claus?

A Chapter by SwagMaster
"

Say what?

"
The needle froze literally half a centimeter from my neck as the doctor from hell paused, cocking his head. Listening carefully, I heard it, too. A cacophony of thuds, cracks, shouts, shots, screams, and other puzzling noises emitted from the hallway, muffled by the thick door and walls, but still greatly audible.
"What the-" Dr. Menkenshov angrily set down the needle on the table and strode to the door to investigate, followed by his posse of nurses and scientists. Flinging open the door, the Russian scientist began screaming (obscenities, probably) in Russian, but only got in a few choice words before a small figure dressed entirely in black slammed her foot into his head, knocking him out of sight. The only confirmation of the doctor's landing was a nasty sounding crack a few seconds later.
Straining my eyes to the full use of my peripherals, I watched with horror, amazement, terror, elation, and....well, whatever I felt, I watched as my savior in black whipped from scientist to scientist with unholy speed and agility switching between different modes of fighting, every time her fists or feet hitting home, her blasts of fire from her hands incinerating people, seemingly nothing thrusting bodies at walls and the ceiling, and other methods of inflicting harm. The doctors dropped like rocks until the figure was the last one standing, not even out of breath, her back to me as I fought to lift my head to get a better view. Down her back was a thick, silky black braid, and her chubby three feet form was clothed entirely in a black sort of garment, with a belt around her waist.
Whoever she was, I was unbelievably grateful, and was about to tell her so, when she turned around. I gasped at sight of her face.
It was Alantia's model body.
"Come one, let's move." the girl spread out her hands, palms facing me, and the cuffs on my body simply bent open. Mystified, I slowly sat up, and quickly caught the bundle of clothes that were tossed my way. Changing, I stared at the newcomer.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Santa Claus." the girl rolled her eyes. "Alantia, of course. I transferred into my new body literally twenty minutes ago. Now, do you want to rescue your friends or not?"
"I do!" I quickly replied, hopping off the sterilized table and following Alantia as she marched down the hallways, confident in where she was going in the endless, twisting hallways. Unsure and doubtful of where in the hell I was going, I had to jog to keep up with the fast pace of Alantia. Multiple times, we were confronted by guards, and I only had to stand by dumbly and watch as Alantia whipped out a terrifying array of powers, all preformed as if they were no more exhausting than changing the channel on TV.
After what felt like hours of navigating and following, the girl finally stopped in front of a thick, barred door, and, after incapacitating the guards, she focused on the metal, and it simply bent inwards, revealing the prone form of Auriela.
"She's still unconscious from that transfer. It's very traumatic for the body to handle." Alantia informed me, and I hurried over to the motionless body. I gently slapped Auriela's cheeks, until Alantia pushed me aside and pulled out a small black cylinder. Before I could stop her, Alantia jabbed the object in my sister's neck, piercing her skin, then retracting the weapon.
"What are you doing?!" I shrieked, and shoved Alantia away. Suddenly, Auriela's eyes snapped open, and she shot up, her bright green eyes darting back and forth.
"Where-" Renay began, but Alantia interrupted her.
"No time. We have to go." the small girl insisted. I myself was absolutely confused, and this close to demanding an explanation, but decided as long as we were getting out, I might as well wait for answers. As Alantia took off yet again, I first dragged a stumbling Renay behind me, then gave up, carrying her drowsy form instead.
It was all happening so fast.
After more running and watching (like a retard) Alantia kick some serious butt, we arrived at an all-too familiar door. After she opened the door, we rushed inside, cringing at the sight of the cages. With a single motion, Alantia simply raised both of her outstretched arms, and all the cages snapped open. A handful of kids piled out, maybe a total of thirty. I rushed over to Kate, Dexter, Sadie, Jeremy, and Peter as they clambered, did a quick head count, and muffled a shriek.
"Where's Damien, Ella, and Peter?" I demanded, and they all shrugged, looking weary and worn after spending only a single day in this place. Tears sprang to my eyes, and I fought them back. I was just so sick and tired of everyone I loved being stolen from me, and so exhausted of the constant fear that every time I looked at someone, it might be the last time I ever saw them.
"Adri." Alantia called, vying for my attention. She had gathered the remaining pathetic group of survivors, and was standing in front of them. "They are the last survivors." Alantia says softly. "Charlotte has cracked down hard. She no longer cares about their continued survival, not even for further experimentation. She only fears we will leak her plan and spoil it, so the faster the escapees are exterminated, the better. I cannot help you any longer. I was not to interfere in you affairs, but this massacre was due to an unforeseen betrayal, and special circumstances call for special measures. However, you are on your own from here and out. I am leaving with these ones, and you must find your remaining members and get out of here."
"Wait!" I pleaded, but she ordered the other survivors into a circle around herself, ignoring my plea. The circle joined hands, and then Alantia simply touched the nearest person in the circle to her. In a bright green flash, the survivors were gone. Numbly, I stared at the now-empty space.
"Are we going to die?" The quiver in Kate's voice was all I needed to come plummeting back to Earth.
"No." I replied, the sureness in my voice surprising even me. Using my power, I scanned the area for signs of Ella, Auriela, Damien, or Alex. At first, nothing, but as soon as I intensified my search, a very faint signal alerted me of Alex's presence.
Well, that's one.
Motioning for the others to follow me, I stealthily crept down now mostly empty hallways, only encountering one or two guards. Pretty soon, the signal was so close, I knew it was behind a door to our right, but I also knew the room was probably guarded. Using hand signals I had taught everybody, I told Dexter to dash out and distract them, then have Sadie maul them. The two set out, and after a few silent seconds, the came back and said the coast was clear. We rounded the corner, and Sadie used a keycard from one of the guards to open the door and slip into the room.
We were in a living room.
No, really. There was a lamp, and a couch, and a "Home, Sweet Home" plaque on the wall. Gawking at the unexpected surprise, I jumped as voices floated in from an adjoining room. The doorless entrance to where the voices were coming from was letting out a bright light, and looking in from an angle (so whoever was in there wouldn't be able to see us). Creeping closer, still out of view, I flattened myself against the wall and listened intently to the conversation.
"How are your studies, darling?" I knew instantly, without a doubt, that it was Charlotte.
"Studies?" an unfamiliar man's voice, sarcastic and biting. "You must be joking. I will never work for you. I'm kept chained up like an animal, just to satisfy your own disgusting and demented desires for a real family."
"This is a real family!" Charlotte retorted shrilly. The man had obviously hit a sore spot. "Look at your son! If I hadn't retrieved you, you would never know he existed!"
"Please, Mother, don't fight." a boy said softly, and as my blood turned to ice, white-hot rage filled my body.
I had found Alex.


© 2012 SwagMaster


Author's Note

SwagMaster
Oooh, betrayal!!:(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

-rages around sunroom, pulling Eridan's gun from his arms and aiming it Alex's way.
Z: TTTTTTTTTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAITOOOOOOOR!!!!!
A: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
-and there ends my review-
Lol, just kidding. That kinda surprised me though...Eh, well I AM the gullible kind and I still wonder waht happened to the rest :(...Anyways, you caught me AGAIN.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

-rages around sunroom, pulling Eridan's gun from his arms and aiming it Alex's way.
Z: TTTTTTTTTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAITOOOOOOOR!!!!!
A: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
-and there ends my review-
Lol, just kidding. That kinda surprised me though...Eh, well I AM the gullible kind and I still wonder waht happened to the rest :(...Anyways, you caught me AGAIN.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

314 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2012


Author

SwagMaster
SwagMaster

Roosevelt, UT



About
I use swag ironically so much that it's not ironic anymore. more..

Writing
NoName NoName

A Chapter by SwagMaster


NoName NoName

A Chapter by SwagMaster


NoName NoName

A Chapter by SwagMaster